The Student Room Group

A level+ 2024 Results Day Countdown

Now that 2023 A Level results day is over, let us look forward to A level results day in 2024, which will fall on the 15th of August 2024. How many of y’all will be waiting for your results next year?
Original post by Fernando121
Now that 2023 A Level results day is over, let us look forward to A level results day in 2024, which will fall on the 15th of August 2024. How many of y’all will be waiting for your results next year?

Dude, it's a whole yeeeeeaaaaaarrrr
Breathe and enjoy the time would be my advice :yes:
Reply 2
Original post by 04MR17
Dude, it's a whole yeeeeeaaaaaarrrr
Breathe and enjoy the time would be my advice :yes:

Buddy I did my A Levels in circa 2009, so nothing for me to enjoy lol. I made this thread for y’all, so enjoy :smile:

bro IT HASNT EVEN BEEN A DAY 😭
Reply 4
Original post by harlz_chalamet
bro IT HASNT EVEN BEEN A DAY 😭

I was a bit late, should’ve made this thread yesterday. Y’all shouldn’t always dread results day, look forward to it. If you revise properly you’ll have nothing to worry about. Roll on next year!
Please start refreshing UCAS Hub to check on the status of 2024 applications IMMEDIATELY.
Reply 6
Original post by Admit-One
Please start refreshing UCAS Hub to check on the status of 2024 applications IMMEDIATELY.

See this is why a lot of students fail or do bad in their A levels, they have a bad mentality like you and @04MR17. They think oh there’s a whole year left, and end up not preparing for it until very late, a few weeks before the exams. Set the date now in your calendar, look forward to it, and start revising now!
(edited 8 months ago)
See this is why a lot of students fail or do bad in their A levels, they have a bad mentality like you and @04MR17. They think oh there’s a whole year left, and end up not preparing for it until very late, a few weeks before the exams. Set the date now in your calendar, look forward to it, and start revising now!

I'm sure the bad mentality towards me will soon be a distant memory once the F5 key starts geting a workout. Good luck 2024 applicants, and don't forget that Jan 2024 equal consideration deadline!
they have a bad mentality like @04MR17
Cheers for the tag, much appreciated :yy:

Me and it's on my birthday 😭😭😭
310 days left
262 days left
Reply 13
Not long left now folks.
215 days left
206 days left
203 days left
201 days left
Reply 18
200 days left
145 days left dang