The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3900
XCRUSHESX
Psychology AAB but I am taking a gap year :colondollar: Ooh Bio Science :smile: sounds cooooooool :smile: Science seems so interesting but it makes my brain hurt too much lool :p:

ooo i nearly did a dual honours with psychology an Bio but then decided it wud be too much work! =P an Bio makes my brain ache too XD but i like a good challenge, i find the course im doin in psych not as challengin in A2!
Reply 3901
Wow we've nearly reached the 200 mark. Haha that's probably due to the contribution of all those pages of spam!!!:p: :p: It took me an hour to read 10 pages. Imagine on the night before results I think this thread will exceed the 400 mark. But great job guys keep it up!!!

11 DAYS LEFT TO RESULTS DAY!:eek3: :eek3:
Reply 3902
Spam is tasty :p:
OK CAN SOMEONE PLEASE SHOW ME A PICTURE OF THE RESULTS SLIP YOU GET WHEN YOU GET YOUR AS/A levels so i can see where i need to look to see my grades pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee lol cos last year for gcse's i couldn't even read my own slips cos i didn't know where to look - i get really nervous lol
Reply 3904
fallen angel9
So, somewhere in this country there are bits of paper with all these numbers and letters which determine our future :eek3:

I know how terrifying is that. The person who's got our results are probably like MUHAHAAHA you still have to wait another 11 days!!! EVIL, I tell you they are EVIL!!!:mad: :frown: :mad2:
I wonder who's going to get the 4000th post :beard:
Medicine Man
Oh I had no idea schools could do that.

the cheek! :p:

i know right, how dare they - so not cool
X_kate
ooo i nearly did a dual honours with psychology an Bio but then decided it wud be too much work! =P an Bio makes my brain ache too XD but i like a good challenge, i find the course im doin in psych not as challengin in A2!

I think Psychology is great in A-Level but learning all those studies is murder! 48 studies :frown: and my teacher decided to teach 24 of them 2 months before the exams, thank goodness I took independent learning to another level :p:

Number6

It actually is :s-smilie: I might ask my dad to buy some :p:
Reply 3908
Number6

HAHA I love your cyanide and happiness comic, its hilarious!!! :p: :toofunny:
i want the 4000th post :smile::smile:

spam time people?! yes no? XD
Reply 3910
Number6

Heehee, does anyone actually know what spam is made off?? XD is it meat??? :confused:
Reply 3911
Seeing the results have been processed by UCAS I'm guessing all the grade boundaries are set, so frankly we're waiting 12 days for nothing to change or 8 days until the powers that be to do something.
Gallifrey
Oh, today I received a book list from my firm offer.

I don't have an unconditional offer so I think it's a bit strange to be sent a letter like that this early :-S

Don't want to get your hopes up, but apparently they do this sometimes to people who have met their place.
Reply 3913
"The labeled ingredients in the classic variety of Spam are: chopped pork shoulder meat with ham meat added, salt, water, sugar, and sodium nitrite to help keep its color. Spam's gelatinous glaze, or aspic, forms from the cooling of meat stock.[1] The product has become part of many jokes and urban legends about mystery meat, which has made it part of pop culture and folklore."

From the font of all knowledge, Wikipedia.
X_kate
Heehee, does anyone actually know what spam is made off?? XD is it meat??? :confused:

"# chopped pork shoulder meat with ham meat added
# salt (for binding, flavor, and firmness)
# water (to help in mixing)
# sugar (for flavor)
# sodium Nitrite (for color and as a preservative) "
....i might now become a veggie......

lol.
Reply 3916
XD XD Aha thanx for the spam recepies guys!!! so its basically mashed up pork! i mite have to try it =D ooo the theme tune from the span advert came into my head then =D
Reply 3917
I did think it was sommat a bit more exotic tbh!! like Horse meat mixed with cow mixed with pig, baically the offcuts of everything!! thts why ive never tried it XD XD
heres a better question to everyone.

WHAT IS IN A KEBAB!
Reply 3919
This thread is full of

Latest