The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

i love the internet XDXDXD
I watched Monsters INC for the first time and Boo is sooooo adorableeee!!!!!!!! my heart melted and resolidified and melted numerous times :biggrin:
Many scholars argue the word “vampire” is either from the Hungarian vampir or from the Turkish upior, upper, upyr meaning “witch.” Other scholars argue the term derived from the Greek word “to drink” or from the Greek nosophoros meaning “plague carrier.” It may also derive from the Serbian Bamiiup or the Serbo-Crotian pirati. There are many terms for “vampire” found across cultures, suggesting that vampires are embedded in human consciousness.b
Reply 9823
A sandwich walks into a pub and orders a burger and chips.

The barman says 'Sorry, we don't serve food'

b'doom, tssh :smile:
The Morrigu

XDXDXD :smile: :biggrin:

:colondollar: In that specific pic he looks like he could pass for a skinhead

:colondollar: Im sorryyy :puppyeyes:
michaelyus
LOL @ that epithet, it feels so "quaint" :p:

Life is good...early morning snacks + TSR :biggrin:

Do you have a preferred title? :p:

I can see the beginning of college pride here...
Reply 9826
XCRUSHESX
I watched Monsters INC for the first time and Boo is sooooo adorableeee!!!!!!!! my heart melted and resolidified and melted numerous times :biggrin:

But what about..

A group a vampires has variously been called a clutch, brood, coven, pack, or a clan.f
XCRUSHESX
Lol my boyfriend is like that, he wants to go to white castle too, but those burgers are so small, I WANT A BIG WHOPPER WITH CHEESE FROM BURGER KING :coma: :coma: :coma:

this is true, but apparantly it is quite standard to buy around 10 of them at once :drool: burgerking would do nicely as well though, although I have to say the angus burger would be the burger of choice.:p:
Gamer99
But what about..

She is gangsta! Steve Buscemi always plays the baddy for some reason, he did the voice of Randall!

TBH Monsters Inc was quite a short movie, or it seemed like it :s-smilie:
some happychaps.

Probably the most famous vampire of all time, Count Dracula, quoted Deuteronomy 12:23: “The blood is the life.”f
wootwootwoot
this is true, but apparantly it is quite standard to buy around 10 of them at once :drool: burgerking would do nicely as well though, although I have to say the angus burger would be the burger of choice.:p:

I might just get one tomorrow but I feel like a fat tramp when I buy it because it is not something a girl should be eating out in public, because it is so messy!
panglossian
some happychaps.

the guy on the far right looks especially happy!
letsdothetimewarpagain is meant to be doing the mk2 thread
A rare disease called porphyria (also called the "vampire" or "Dracula" disease) causes vampire-like symptoms, such as an extreme sensitivity to sunlight and sometimes hairiness. In extreme cases, teeth might be stained reddish brown, and eventually the patient may go mad.c
The-Wi$e-One
letsdothetimewarpagain is meant to be doing the mk2 thread

That's good! What does MK stand for, I am too tired to think lolz
Reply 9837
7 pages

This lot look quite happy too....
The Morrigu
A rare disease called porphyria (also called the "vampire" or "Dracula" disease) causes vampire-like symptoms, such as an extreme sensitivity to sunlight and sometimes hairiness. In extreme cases, teeth might be stained reddish brown, and eventually the patient may go mad.c

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqpEpnNDoK4

:biggrin: :biggrin:

Latest