The Student Room Group
Liverpool Hope University
Liverpool
Visit website

Looking for a Flatmate.

Looking for a flatmate to share an apartment with located at Waterloo Quay. A fully furnished apartment with double beds (one room has an en-suite) and two bathrooms. More information on my profile.

The downside is that it's pretty far from town, the fridge is quite small for anything more than one person and there aren't any desks in the rooms. However, I'm informed by the estate agent that a bigger fridge-freezer and desks are (possibly) negotiable.

Let me know if you're interested ASAP, apparently there's ****-loads of people after this property.
Reply 1
Me.
Liverpool
Visit website
Reply 2
Sorry, the flat's big but not big enough for your epic gunz.
Reply 3
I would, but i don't really like flats, i saw an article which said that over 30% of British flats are haunted! Compare to only 7% of houses and 4% of caravans. :frown:
Reply 4
I doubt it's haunted and if it is bonus. Seriously speaking, what year of study are you in, where and what do you study?
Reply 5
bummer =[
Reply 6
Houdizzle
I would, but i don't really like flats, i saw an article which said that over 30% of British flats are haunted! Compare to only 7% of houses and 4% of caravans. :frown:

I heard 29% of all those ghosts are in irrelevence's flat :ninja:
Reply 7
I heard 29% of all those ghosts are in irrelevence's flat :ninja:

:shh: They're a good laugh after a few drinks.
Reply 8
Irrelevance
:shh: They're a good laugh after a few drinks.

What is a ghosts favourite drink..........Ghoulshlager

:getmecoat:

Latest

Trending

Trending