Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Looking for a flatmate to share an apartment with located at Waterloo Quay. A fully furnished apartment with double beds (one room has an en-suite) and two bathrooms. More information on my profile.

The downside is that it's pretty far from town, the fridge is quite small for anything more than one person and there aren't any desks in the rooms. However, I'm informed by the estate agent that a bigger fridge-freezer and desks are (possibly) negotiable.

Let me know if you're interested ASAP, apparently there's ****-loads of people after this property.

ReputationRep:
    Me.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry, the flat's big but not big enough for your epic gunz.

ReputationRep:
    I would, but i don't really like flats, i saw an article which said that over 30% of British flats are haunted! Compare to only 7% of houses and 4% of caravans.

ReputationRep:
    I doubt it's haunted and if it is bonus. Seriously speaking, what year of study are you in, where and what do you study?

ReputationRep:
    bummer =[

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Houdizzle)
    I would, but i don't really like flats, i saw an article which said that over 30% of British flats are haunted! Compare to only 7% of houses and 4% of caravans.
    I heard 29% of all those ghosts are in irrelevence's flat :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 7777777)
    I heard 29% of all those ghosts are in irrelevence's flat :ninja:
    :shh: They're a good laugh after a few drinks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Irrelevance)
    :shh: They're a good laugh after a few drinks.

What is a ghosts favourite drink..........Ghoulshlager

:getmecoat:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.