The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

It's fine. Girls can wear blue :yes:
Each to their own, but.......no. Just no.
Reply 42
I don't think it's gay at all, it just makes them look like a douchebag. Although wearing a pale pink shirt with a smart pair of trousers or good denims isn't too bad and can look quite good depending how it's pulled off. Most of the time however it's just overdone and tacky i.e. pink ties/belts/shoes/polos/t-shirts/trousers. It's not a statement, it's not revolutionary...it just looks plain bad.
The colour is okay, it just depends on the design of what they are wearing.
I like a bit of pink on men...

BUT, I don't think it suits 'pretty boys', I think it makes them look very young - looks much better on manly figures. Also I don't like too much pink, pink shirts don't look nice but pink and grey t-shirt, or white top with pink detail for example I think looks great.

To be honest I'm not keen on a LOT of pink even on girls, especially the darker shades.
slug56
Nothing wrong with pink :smile: . The above quote is from Wikipedia. Surprising, huh?

Hah, that quote is indeed surprising!

There are pink shirts which can look nice on guys. (Without implying that the man in question is gay.)
a_t
Real mean like jay sean right?

OH MY GOD!

Seriously :coma: :coma: :coma:

Ahh -

*squirts*
Reply 47
nobody has ever looked cool in a pink shirt, and that's not because it looks gay or feminine, but because nobody cool ever wore a a pink shirt. It's like the cool wall from top gear: it can be a perfectly good car but if the only people who drive it in real life are ***** then it's not cool.
Reply 48
It doesn't look gay. It looks chavvy.
i have a pink t shirt and a pink shirt that i wear quite regularly, along with pink boxers that actually make me want to wear boxers
No, thanks.
i think its adorable :smile:
Reply 52
only a REAL man wears pink.
are you a real man? :cool:
Reply 53
It's fine.
I made my beard pink. 'mirin?
Reply 55
Cultivated
OH MY GOD!

Seriously :coma: :coma: :coma:

Ahh -

*squirts*

geez! calm down girl! :naughty:

to stay on topic, NO! pink is a girl colour! full stop!

only sissies wear pink!

what are men wearing pink trying to achieve anyway!? solve mysteries like pink panther??

killa

real gangsters wear pink.......killllllla
Reply 58
Mr Advice
What do you think?

Personally, I've never worn it, but am thinking of buying a couple of pink shirts, as I've seen some really nice ones.

If it suits you then pink can be very very nice.

Just be careful not to overdo it or you'll look like transexual Barbie (or normal Barbie if you're a girl, which is just as bad). One pink item per outfit I would say (unless you went down the shirt with same colour tie road).

Latest