The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Eurghhh she's vile and what the hell is she wearing?!
Reply 2
"She adds: ‘It’s not that I don’t spend money on Carys - I like both my girls to look nice and people are always commenting about how lovely their clothes are - it’s just that Brogan really cares about her appearance and she was an only child until she was six, so we got used to spending all our money on her.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1205122/At-just-11-Brogan-SPOILT-child-Britain.html#ixzz0NXzYPZmV
"

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW.

Amazing.

150k on her. Wow!

Something seriously went wrong with her mum and dad. What sort of parents would do this? :s-smilie:
Reading that made me very angry.
Reply 4
Brogan's parents have spent £150,000+ on her despite having no more than a combined household income of £30,000 per year... how on earth does that work out?! :eek:
Reply 5
I'd hit it...

with a sledgehammer.
Reply 6
Half of Alison and Stephen’s £30,000 joint income

W.T.F.

******* parvenus.
haha funny article.

I spent a day with Helen Weathers whilst on work experience at the Mail - an absolutely lovely woman, and she is very witty (as this article shows I think, with the mocking undertone)
Is the Daily Mail actually just going round finding people they disapprove of to stick in their paper so all it's smug, ******** readers can then read about said people and say smug, ******** things about them?

I thought conservatives believed that people can do whatever they want with their money. Isn't that one of the core beliefs?
Reply 9
If my parents had named me Brogan, I'd expect £150K compensation too.
Reply 10
.ACS.
Brogan's parents have spent £150,000+ on her despite having no more than a combined household income of £30,000 per year... how on earth does that work out?! :eek:

I reckon that's probably an exaggeration on the Daily Mail's part...it's impossible.

Even so, the story is pretty exceptional. I feel sorry for the girl really. She's going to grow up, realise that she can't be a glamour model and mummy and daddy are poor...and what will poor baby do then? She's obviously above doing a paper round even if it's more dignified than glamour modelling...what other jobs is she above? Her pickiness means that she'll probably never get a job and end up living off benefits...shame.
wow having parents like that would be great...but would probably get annoying since it seems the mum as an addiction, she'd be buying me crap I didn't want, I'd have to be on ebay 24/7.:p:
Reply 12
Mr Nonsense
haha funny article.

I spent a day with Helen Weathers whilst on work experience at the Mail - an absolutely lovely woman, and she is very witty (as this article shows I think, with the mocking undertone)

From reading that...I like her already!
Oh dear..

Give her some chicken fillets if she's that desperate to have boobs before puberty!
Reply 14
:lolwut: How disturbing.
Purple Rain
I reckon that's probably an exaggeration on the Daily Mail's part...it's impossible.

Even so, the story is pretty exceptional. I feel sorry for the girl really. She's going to grow up, realise that she can't be a glamour model and mummy and daddy are poor...and what will poor baby do then? She's obviously above doing a paper round even if it's more dignified than glamour modelling...what other jobs is she above? Her pickiness means that she'll probably never get a job and end up living off benefits...shame.

It's possible they spent half their income a year on her but it would mean the flat must have a low rent cost and they eat really cheap food and such, possible but the quality of living for the rest of the family would be quite low.
A is for Awesome
Is the Daily Mail actually just going round finding people they disapprove of to stick in their paper so all it's smug, ******** readers can then read about said people and say smug, ******** things about them?

I thought conservatives believed that people can do whatever they want with their money. Isn't that one of the core beliefs?
They can do what they like. They can spend how they like, it doesn't bother me, but I retain the right to label them as disgusting parvenus. In fact, they're prolly not even that. They're not wealthy enough to be parvenus. They're just stupid & irresponsible.
Reply 17
I would have spent the money on a house rather than living in a 3-bed Glasgow flat. But each to their own I guess.
Purple Rain
From reading that...I like her already!

What i don't understand though is why the parents would want an article about their daughter like this.... it's not a great honour to be the most spoiled kid in the UK. Or is it for the parents, to show off that they earn a lot? I'll never understand this mentality...
Parenting fail.

Latest

Trending

Trending