The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Depression Society MKIII

Scroll to see replies

Malsy
Awww:frown: I feel exactly the same
Honestly PM me and everything will be kept between the two of us, promise.If you want to let it off your shoulders and tell me whats up then go for it. What exactly is prompting/has prompted you to feel this way? =[xx

I honestly don't know, i think this stupid medication is making me even more ****** up than i was before. I haven't taken my med today; that may be why i feel so terrible. Yeah i'll PM you tommorrow cos my minds dead at the moment.
And to make matters worse; people are gonna read these posts and know all about my problems :frown: :sigh:
Reply 2442
you've only revealed how you're feeling. it's fine. don't forget to PM me as i'm here to listen/help/advise and also hopefully share to you how you're not alone in the boat!
Reply 2443
turquoise1234
And to make matters worse; people are gonna read these posts and know all about my problems :frown: :sigh:

Sorry to hear light blue. :frown:

Zahra, I really had no idea. :sad:

If you are going through a tough time, talk to somebody about it.

A lot of people care for and love you. :yes:

We all can't see you hurt.

If you can't talk to a family member/close relative then please talk to one of us on here or ring the help line service.

Hope everything gets better dear. :hugs:
Reply 2444
Merry Christmas everyone. I'm leaving this message now in case I don't get to talk to you all tomorrow... I hope you all have a great day. If you can't manage that, I hope it's at least a bearable one. Look after yourselves, don't think too much and don't worry if things don't go to plan! I know I always feel down at this time of year, what with the new year approaching. Anyway, lots of Christmas love to everyone in the society. Thanks for being there for me.

:santa2: :hugs: :santa2:
Reply 2445
Laus
Merry Christmas everyone. I'm leaving this message now in case I don't get to talk to you all tomorrow... I hope you all have a great day. If you can't manage that, I hope it's at least a bearable one. Look after yourselves, don't think too much and don't worry if things don't go to plan! I know I always feel down at this time of year, what with the new year approaching. Anyway, lots of Christmas love to everyone in the society. Thanks for being there for me.

:santa2: :hugs: :santa2:

Thanks Laura :hugs:

And :hugs: to everyone else too.

Merry Christmas :smile:
Reply 2446
Ill. Depressed. Last night wasn't good at all, but I turned my internet off and so I just sobbed to sleep. I felt like I was physically breaking. I don't know how much longer I can carry on like this for; it's been years. I don't want it to be more years to come. My life is passing me by and there's nothing I can do about it.
Reply 2447
Nothos
Thanks Laura :hugs:

And :hugs: to everyone else too.

Merry Christmas :smile:

Merry Christmas too all. :smile:

:hugs:

Although i've put it slightly different in sig. :holmes:

Malsy. :frown:
i hate my life; i've had a depressive episode and randomly feel very very low and don't want to exist:frown:. i deleted all my facebook pictures and and just cuddled up in my bed feeling like dying:frown:; someone pm me; i need to talk :cry:
Reply 2449
blue_shift86
i hate my life; i've had a depressive episode and randomly feel very very low and don't want to exist:frown:. i deleted all my facebook pictures and and just cuddled up in my bed feeling like dying:frown:; someone pm me; i need to talk :cry:

At least you're brave enough to have photos on fb as that says something ! Depressive episodes = :nn: Hope you feel better soon. pm me if want :hugs:
Thanks Laura for the lovely Christmas message. I too hope that everyone has a peaceful Christmas. For some reason the idea of a New Year is what is keeping me going. I really hope things get better, I have a feeling they will...but then I always do and they don't. As the years have gone by things seem to have got worse, but things can only get worse before they can get better right?

Hope everyone is going ok, big Christmas hugs :hugs: to you all
Malsy
At least you're brave enough to have photos on fb as that says something ! Depressive episodes = :nn: Hope you feel better soon. pm me if want :hugs:

the pics are gone; might detag those my friends have too:s-smilie:
blue_shift86
the pics are gone; might detag those my friends have too:s-smilie:

At least you didn't delete nearly all of your friends and then deactivate your account :laugh: :o:
Hugs to all :hugs:
turquoise1234
At least you didn't delete nearly all of your friends and then deactivate your account :laugh: :o:

*whispers*, i did that 3 years ago, but i slowly allowed the world back into my life...i think i may go backwards and do that again if my depression get's bad again:O
blue_shift86
*whispers*, i did that 3 years ago, but i slowly allowed the world back into my life...i think i may go backwards and do that again if my depression get's bad again:O

I feel bad...said something horrible, something I shouldn't have said...*sigh*
Feels nice to be honest with a few friends though. They seem to understand/be going through similar things. Gosh it like depression/anxiety is contagious or something...and people are so worried about Swine Flu lol !!
RachelOranges
I feel bad...said something horrible, something I shouldn't have said...*sigh*
Feels nice to be honest with a few friends though. They seem to understand/be going through similar things. Gosh it like depression/anxiety is contagious or something...and people are so worried about Swine Flu lol !!

that was random rachel:smile: How are you feeling this evening? :hugs: Thanks for your pm :smile:
Reply 2457
i just want to be happy but i can't. everything is just so permanent i cant move on anytime soon. i cant fall in love as i wont allow myself to as im such a massive disgusting disappointmennt. :sad: :sad:
blue_shift86
that was random rachel:smile: How are you feeling this evening? :hugs: Thanks for your pm :smile:

Sorry, I was meant to comment on your post...guess I'm too self absorbed to even do that. :cry:. Ahh just when I thought I was becoming a better person....feeling a bit rotten...the guilt...hope you are feeling ok
Malsy
i just want to be happy but i can't. everything is just so permanent i cant move on anytime soon. i cant fall in love as i wont allow myself to as im such a massive disgusting disappointmennt. :sad: :sad:

I'm sure there is something you can do Malsy :hugs: you do have the power to make things turn out the way you want them, its just finding the stength and support to do so. As for falling in love, I'm sure that if you do that the person you fall in love with will love you no matter what and not see you as a disappointment. Everyone deserves a chance.

Latest