The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Depression Society MKIII

Scroll to see replies

sauce
Inception is brilliant. :smile:

Ahh good :biggrin:. Meant to be picking up a mate in 10 mins from his house and I am in my boxers hahaha, might be a bit late!
Reply 7481
Idiot-Finder
Ahh good :biggrin:. Meant to be picking up a mate in 10 mins from his house and I am in my boxers hahaha, might be a bit late!

I'm seeing the A team tonight...I'm gonna be like this through it :bored: and I have to be sociable. FML.
CherryCherryBoomBoom
OMG, first counselling session tomorrow afternoon :s-smilie:

Don't worry it will be fine, at least you are getting the help you need, hopefully you will benefit from it :biggrin:
I'm still on the waiting list :frown:. Ughh I feel so rotten and sick! Can't eat properly, I'm feeling so weak too.
FML lol, tonight turned out well!
Idiot-Finder
FML lol, tonight turned out well!

Whats up? :hugs:
RachelOranges
Whats up? :hugs:

Forgot it was orange wednesdays and turned too find the most retardly long queue so turned round and came home :cool:

How are you?
Idiot-Finder
Forgot it was orange wednesdays and turned too find the most retardly long queue so turned round and came home :cool:

How are you?

Ah :frown: good old Orange wendesday, I really fancy watching a film, nothing that catches my fancy though, not for a long time.

I'm ok thanks, battling with my lack of appetie which sucks as I've lost enough weight as it is thanks to my anxiety. Just hoping that I snap out of this state soon, I want my life back, I'm too sensitive and unstable.
Reply 7487
Idiot-Finder

How are you?

I was gonna see inception too but got there to find it sold out. And I seem to have annoyed my best friend so he's now not talking to me.

I felt miserable before that anyway. fml.
RachelOranges
Ah :frown: good old Orange wendesday, I really fancy watching a film, nothing that catches my fancy though, not for a long time.

I'm ok thanks, battling with my lack of appetie which sucks as I've lost enough weight as it is thanks to my anxiety. Just hoping that I snap out of this state soon, I want my life back, I'm too sensitive and unstable.

:hugs: I hope you get your appetite back soon!

Saffie
I was gonna see inception too but got there to find it sold out. And I seem to have annoyed my best friend so he's now not talking to me.

I felt miserable before that anyway. fml.

Why is he not talking to you?
RachelOranges
Don't worry it will be fine, at least you are getting the help you need, hopefully you will benefit from it :biggrin:
I'm still on the waiting list :frown:. Ughh I feel so rotten and sick! Can't eat properly, I'm feeling so weak too.

Hey, if you feel sick, maybe you should go to bed? If not, just rest and watch TV, read a book or something? Anyway, whatever you do, get well soon :hugs:
Reply 7490
Idiot-Finder
Why is he not talking to you?

I dont really understand. I kept asking what he was going to do in the summer and suggesting he meet up with old friends and he got annoyed. But then denied being annoyed. Now talking on msn trying to sort it out and he says i've become really mean. Great.
Saffie
I dont really understand. I kept asking what he was going to do in the summer and suggesting he meet up with old friends and he got annoyed. But then denied being annoyed. Now talking on msn trying to sort it out and he says i've become really mean. Great.

Doesn't sound like it too me, sounds like it just hit a nerve with him.
CherryCherryBoomBoom

Hey, if you feel sick, maybe you should go to bed? If not, just rest and watch TV, read a book or something? Anyway, whatever you do, get well soon :hugs:

Thanks. Tried sleeping but I can only sleep for a certain amount of time these days, sucks because I love sleeping. Its annoying because I haven't eaten properly since Saturday now which is probably why I'm lacking in energy and its probably not helping my mood. I hope I snap out of this soon. Good luck with your councelling session tomorrow, don't be afraid to open up and say whats on your mind. :hugs:
Reply 7493
Idiot-Finder
Doesn't sound like it too me, sounds like it just hit a nerve with him.
Pretty much.

-
Hmm I kind of wish I had counselling, though not with the lady i saw before. I used to speak to a psychiatrist unofficially and she was lovely but as I'm also a student there were boundary issues. So I know I can't really contact her now.
I didn't like Inception :cry: (Spoilers in the box)

There's a heavy theme of suicide and escaping reality, I couldn't keep my concentration for longer than 10 minutes and the suicide scenes were just unbearable. Plus there's a lot of kids away from Dads which I can't deal with. Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Work keep ringing me and asking me to cover shifts. I don't want to. I'm seriously considering handing my notice in right now - Monday night I was a bitch, snapping at everyone, I snapped at some of the kitchen staff when they made an innocent joke and I got told off for giving attitude to my manager again. I keep forgetting orders and can't take the loud noises. The thought of going in makes me want to sit and cry. It's at the point where anyone who's showing themselves to be difficult or not 100% is likely to be let go. I'm thinking it's easier to jump rather than be pushed?
Suicidal thoughts are well and truly back with a vengance :frown:

It feels like I have something in my veins that I need to get out, I can't get it out :cry:
kiss_me_now9
Suicidal thoughts are well and truly back with a vengance :frown:

It feels like I have something in my veins that I need to get out, I can't get it out :cry:

:hugs: Have you tried calling NHS Direct? :console:
steffi.alexa
:hugs: Have you tried calling NHS Direct? :console:

No. It's coming in waves... Fine for ten minutes, crawling up the walls the next. No fun. Grr.
Another one now... :cry: It'll pass, eventually. Sigh. ****.
kiss_me_now9
No. It's coming in waves... Fine for ten minutes, crawling up the walls the next. No fun. Grr.

:hugs: Maybe try calling them the next time you feel rubbish? :console:

Latest