The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Depression Society MKIII

Scroll to see replies

I need to get out of here, out of England, out of the UK. I feel so trapped. I can't because I don't have a passport. I want to just do something crazy, unexpected, out of the norm.

Either that, or I want to get really ******* drunk. Right now. I stopped drinking because it makes me even worse with my moods... But **** it, I don't think I can feel worse. And it might give me some courage to man up and get on with it.
kiss_me_now9
I need to get out of here, out of England, out of the UK. I feel so trapped. I can't because I don't have a passport. I want to just do something crazy, unexpected, out of the norm.

Either that, or I want to get really ******* drunk. Right now. I stopped drinking because it makes me even worse with my moods... But **** it, I don't think I can feel worse. And it might give me some courage to man up and get on with it.

:hugs: This is just your depression talking, things are going to improve and you are not always going to feel like this. Please call NHS Direct/Samaritans/go to A&E now sweetheart because there are people around you who love you and care about you and who would be devastated if you were gone. They love you for you, not anything else and things that you think you've screwed up on they don't care about, they only care about you and want you to be happy.
I need help :cry2:
Idiot-Finder

:hugs: What's up? PM me/whisper it if you don't want to say here :console:
Idiot-Finder

What's up sweetheart?
Found out, I have social anxiety :/
Frosties1
Found out, I have social anxiety :/

Having said that, I'm not sure where to draw the line between SA and just having a crappy personality :/ Ah, I sound so self-pitiful, perhaps I am being. Oh well, I'm out of fight. I like who I am in honesty, but despite that, alot of the time is really does suck being me. I feel so pathetic and like such a loser. I'm bloody 19 and I'm still the same mess as I was when I was a kid who can't handle basic social situations and can't really get anyone to like them. So I sit in my room avoiding people, not that it really matters. All I'd get is rejection, 'cause very few people really like me in the end anyway. I don't know what to do, one of the last things you can escape is yourself and the person you are, and all the good and bad that comes with it, so there's no running, just endurance. And really what's the point enduring things just for the sake of it.
Reply 7507
What does the scanner see? Into the head, down into the heart?
Does it see into me - into us? Clearly, or darkly?
I hope it sees clearly because I can't any longer see into myself; I see only murk, and I hope for everyone's sake the scanners do better...
because if the scanner sees only darkly the way I do, then I'm cursed, and cursed again; and I can only wind up dead this way, knowing very little - and getting that little fragment wrong, too.

Beautiful :frown:
Reply 7508
Right I'm going to hide in bed till the world seems less ****. I have no energy and feel like **** for not going running or swimming today. And I've semi binged on "diet foods" like cereal bars and snack a jacks. :frown: FAT ******
Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Neck hurts soo much it is untrue, but headache has gone so I am all good.

How is everyone?
Reply 7511
Idiot-Finder

How is everyone?

****, apparently I'm ill, managed to sleep for the last 4 hours and do no exercise and eat "junk healthy food " all day :yy:
What's up with your neck, did you sleep funny? :hugs:
sauce
Right I'm going to hide in bed till the world seems less ****. I have no energy and feel like **** for not going running or swimming today. And I've semi binged on "diet foods" like cereal bars and snack a jacks. :frown: FAT ******

:hugs: If you have no energy, exercise probably isn't the best idea anyway. Ignore the food stuff, it doesn't matter. :console:

kiss_me_now9
Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

:hugs: What's up?

Idiot-Finder

How is everyone?

:console: Are you seeing someone about that today?
steffi.alexa

:console: Are you seeing someone about that today?

Just need to ice it and rest I think.

How was seeing your nan? Are you ok? :hugs:
Idiot-Finder
Just need to ice it and rest I think.

How was seeing your nan? Are you ok? :hugs:

I meant about the other stuff too.

I didn't see her, they decided to go to a garden which I couldn't stand the thought of. Plus I'd already fallen asleep when my Mum asked if I wanted to go :rolleyes:
steffi.alexa
I meant about the other stuff too.

I didn't see her, they decided to go to a garden which I couldn't stand the thought of. Plus I'd already fallen asleep when my Mum asked if I wanted to go :rolleyes:

Really don't want to talk to anyone at the moment, not in the mood to be asked a load of questions.

And ahh okay, did you manage to get some sleep?
Idiot-Finder
Really don't want to talk to anyone at the moment, not in the mood to be asked a load of questions.

And ahh okay, did you manage to get some sleep?

:hugs: At least make sure that you go to that appointment when you get it but seeing your GP to hurry things up could really help you :console:

Yeah but I'd rather be asleep still, this house is too full of death-related stuff at the moment :sad:
Been put on Citalopram (?) for a few weeks, told emphatically to not kill myself tonight, getting a phone call from the Crisis team tomorrow and told to take the weekend off work. She said that I should try and tell my mum too, so that she can keep an eye on me as well. I don't really fancy suicide watch :colonhash:
kiss_me_now9
Been put on Citalopram (?) for a few weeks, told emphatically to not kill myself tonight, getting a phone call from the Crisis team tomorrow and told to take the weekend off work. She said that I should try and tell my mum too, so that she can keep an eye on me as well. I don't really fancy suicide watch :colonhash:

:hugs: Suicide watch isn't that bad. It might be helpful for her to remove temptations as it were. Plus, I'm sure your Mum would really appreciate being kept in the loop and will only want you to be happy :console:
kiss_me_now9

I haven't been on this thread for a while so I don't know what the circumstances are, but... you should probably spend time with someone, just to take the focus away from yourself and the torment your mind is giving you. I guess that is a form of suicide watch, but I tend to feel a little less like I want to jump into a well if I'm with someone I trust.

Latest