The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
9MmBulletz
you mean matter/fabric?
yeah i got guest list tickets to both. Im 18 in under 2 months so i have to hope the bouncers allow me through, which i know is not for certain

no i was on about a different one, but that one actually looks a whole lot better! where did you get your tickets from?
Reply 21
flea-x
Because my friends will rub it in if they've done better. And some of them get upset if they get a B :angry:
Grade B at AS shouldn't be too upsetting. Grade B at A2 could affect which university I go to, which would cause upset.
polopolo
no i was on about a different one, but that one actually looks a whole lot better! where did you get your tickets from?

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=63354938708
http://en-gb.facebook.com/event.php?eid=102813442478
Reply 23
Who said I would be celebrating? D:
Alcohol will be involved no matter what happens :h:
Reply 25
Weep :awesome:
Alcohol will be involved either way.
Be able to relax...hopefully. Oh, then go get blind drunk.

phil.
Well if my instinct is anything to go by, it will be more of a commiseration than a celebration.

Starbucks then restuarant.

Might go somewhere on the weekend if it turns out to be a celebration.
Reply 29
Cheap drinks in the local Spoons then big A level results party at Jongleurs - James Bond theme I believe though probably only loosely! I know lots from my year group are going so should be really good :smile:

I'll go whatever happens that morning, would hate to be stuck at home.
Reply 30
Nothing on the 20th, might go out on the Friday or Saturday night in Norwich though. Depends if anyone else actually wants to though, ha.
Reply 31
Phobia27
Who said I would be celebrating? D:

i agree :frown: :confused:
Reply 32
Going out on the night I'd imagine, and then going out for a meal on Friday, and I've booked the day off work on Saturday in case anything comes up.
Reply 33
no celebration for me lol. im too afraid
I think I will be "celebrating" with a large bar of cheer-me-up-chocolate and an evening researching "other options". What an optimist am I!

:flamingo:
Reply 35
When I get my results next year I will be 17...
Reply 36
I celebrated mine 3 years ago by cashing a cheque from my Dad for getting straight A's and then getting right pissed up that night

Good times, good times :awesome:
I left it until Freshers' Week, and had a memorable one.
Reply 38
I wasn't even aware of those clubbing A-level results events. They look like an experience to be had... shame all my friends are always skint, going clubbing alone doesn't seem appealing or even safe really.

I'll probably just be at home with my family.
Reply 39
Corsix
Grade B at AS shouldn't be too upsetting. Grade B at A2 could affect which university I go to, which would cause upset.

It's only AS. But one friend decided to resit january geography exam because shse got a B. While i'm down with the E's

Latest