The Student Room Group

HKU/ CUHK medicine non-jupas 2021

Hello! It seems that there isn't a thread for 2021, so here it is!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Does anyone know if HKU has started giving out interview invitations?
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Does anyone know if HKU has started giving out interview invitations?

yessss they did i just received an interview invite
Original post by stephano128
yessss they did i just received an interview invite

For medicine?
Anyone know has HKU give out all interview invite today already?
Does anyone know what the timeline was like for someone whos applying through the second chance scheme? Are they under the same interview schedule?
Does anyone know what the timeline was like for someone whos applying through the second chance scheme? Are they under the same interview schedule?

Just asking..what’s the second chance scheme? What requirements would applicants need to obtain in order to be considered that way?
Just asking..what’s the second chance scheme? What requirements would applicants need to obtain in order to be considered that way?

Theres actually very limited information if any at all, but heres the link - its under Degree Qualification Applicants
http://www.med.hku.hk/en/teaching-and-learning/undergraduate-studies/programmes/mbbs/faq

All degree holders are under the second chance scheme and will be interviewed under the same schedule as other non-jupas applicants.
How is everyone preparing for the interview??
How is everyone preparing for the interview??

no idea for the e-mmi
how's you preparing
no idea for the e-mmi
how's you preparing

I really have no clue...never attended mmi before so I don't know what it would be like
I really have no clue...never attended mmi before so I don't know what it would be like

I had hku mmi last year, my opinion is that the mmi quite is quite easy but it is not easy to impress the examiners
I thought my answers were too ordinary last yr......
I had hku mmi last year, my opinion is that the mmi quite is quite easy but it is not easy to impress the examiners
I thought my answers were too ordinary last yr......

But given the time I think its very difficult to come up with amazing answers...I would already be happy if I managed to come up with some kind of response
But given the time I think its very difficult to come up with amazing answers...I would already be happy if I managed to come up with some kind of response

I think so
Just 2 mins response time is too short, hope i can come up with some response too......
this year is 3min for each station, 30s thinking time, leaving 2.5min for the response
anyone know whether there will be another round of hku MBBS interview given out for non jupas before early jan?
Reply 17
hey i’m still waiting for mbbs interview invitation... anyone with me?
Hello! It seems that there isn't a thread for 2021, so here it is!

hey is anyone still waiting for mbbs interview invitation? i wonder i’m the only one who hasn’t received the invitation for mbbs yet... so nervous :/
hey is anyone still waiting for mbbs interview invitation? i wonder i’m the only one who hasn’t received the invitation for mbbs yet... so nervous :/

this week is for nonjupas applicants
next week is for jupas applicants
that's it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending