The Student Room Group

You overhear your parents talking about having sex. What do you say/think of saying?

Poll

What do you say/think of saying?

1.You do nothing. It’s a perfectly natural thing and you feel happy for them.
Advantages/Disadvantages: You are a very mature person. If you’re not, I suggest you choose one of the other options.

2."Please, Mum and Dad. Don’t have sex. I don’t want another brother or sister!" (start sobbing or pull a puppy dog face)
Advantages/Disadvantages: Unlikely to stop them. Still perhaps worth a try.

3."Mum, Don’t degrade yourself!"
Advantages/Disadvantages: Parents may become too embarrassed to have sex. Dad may never speak to you again.

4."Mum you can’t have sex with Dad, his penis is too small!"
Advantages/Disadvantages: Mum will give you a weird look (as how would you know how your Dad’s penis length). She is also probably going to know the size anyway. As with option 3, Dad may never speak to you ever again.

5."Go for it, you two must be real demons in bed! Go Mum and Dad!" (as an added touch, you could proceed to do a cheerleader dance as well)
Advantages/Disadvantages: Parents will be taken aback, may feel too uncomfortable to have sex. It’s a pretty mean thing to do embarrassing them like that. In fact if their both demons, then since you’re the offspring, you’re probably the devil, :sneakydevil:
6."I thought you guys didn’t do it anymore. When you were younger, of course, but now your parents, it’s just unnatural. God/Jesus wouldn't have wanted it."
Advantages/Disadvantages: Will likely piss both Mum and Dad off (but not stop them having sex).

7."Nice one Dad! Two different women on the same day!"
Advantages/Disadvantages: You’re cruel. This option can be changed around (i.e. Mum is the one having the affair). You might feel a bit guilty if they get divorced as a result (but at least they won’t be having sex if that happens).

8."Mum, Dad, this is a particularly good time to show you my report card."
Advantages/Disadvantages: If very bad, may spoil the mood.

9."Mum, you whore!"
Advantages/Disadvantages: Not a very nice thing to say. Mum may actually kill you for that. Choose this option only if you’re both evil and incredibly brave.

10. Other. Please state!

Scroll to see replies

my parents are divorced and have new partners.
''Unfortunately, I know you do it. I don't want to know where and when, what you do and what you use. That's just wrong.''

*leaves the room* :sadnod:
Reply 3
I'd puke in my mouth if it ever happened.
*High fives Dad*
Reply 5
C.C.G
mine don't have sex. :proud:

That's what all parents tell their children (that's what my parents tell me, but I bet their lying, lol)
Reply 6
I go out for a long walk to give them time to do it without me being in the next room, and so they aren't worried about me hearing them.
Reply 7
C.C.G
mine don't have sex. :proud:

How do you know? you seem so confident...surely, you must have some evidence :P
Reply 8
Other, I try to ignore it or I walk away.
Although I have to say the:

"Nice one Dad! Two different women on the same day!"

line is pretty funny.
People don't have sex past the age of 40.
Reply 10
My parents have never ever had sex.
Reply 11
R-M-P
Other, I try to ignore it or I walk away.
Although I have to say the:

"Nice one Dad! Two different women on the same day!"

line is pretty funny.

My favourite one was, "Mum, Don’t degrade yourself!"
But no one is voting for that one :frown:

Oh and to everyone, feel free to make an answer yourself too! It makes the thread funnier, lol.
Everyone shags it's a filthy filthy world.
My parents divorced when I was 10, so I never had that problem.

On the other hand, I did have the problem of my dad using me to go on day trips in the hope my mum would come along for him to try and win back over. Happened all the way through to my early teens. Cringeworthy.
I would ask I if I could join in and make it a threesome.
Reply 15
dfjr
That's what all parents tell their children (that's what my parents tell me, but I bet their lying, lol)

Uh...why would your parents even tell you about their sex life or lack of it at all? :s-smilie:
~~~
My father sleeps on the sofa and they'd divorce if they had any money, so.
Reply 16
C.C.G
they sleep in seperate rooms. i doubt even my dads penis could reach that far.

ROFL!
C.C.G

perhaps they are at it like rabbits in every other room in the house evry time you go out?
Reply 18
C.C.G

lol. Good one!
Reply 19
Favourite Worst Nightmare
I would ask I if I could join in and make it a threesome.

:eek3: :eek3:

Latest

Trending

Trending