The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by A.L. C-Brown

Applying for Greek Civilisation and History :smile:

Hi there, ive applied for Roman Civilisation and History :smile: have you sent your application off yet? x
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Original post by Samuola
Hi there, ive applied for Roman Civilisation and History :smile: have you sent your application off yet? x

Yay, a similar-minded person, hello :smile: Yup, sent it off on Friday and am now refraining from checking UCAS Track every five seconds. :s-smilie: Yourself?
Some departments at Leeds do take a while getting back to you! Also I think at a lot of unis this year people will be slower as they are having cuts to administrative staff as a result of cost savings exercises.
Original post by rebekaht
Applying for Politics :biggrin: I doubt I'll get in as I heard they have 18 applicants per place or something

I think that is for the four year Politics and Parliamentary Studies one. For straight Politics it is not quite as competitive as far as I know. Good luck with it, POLIS at Leeds is epic win. Especially if you like British politics.
Reply 84
Original post by MagicNMedicine
I think that is for the four year Politics and Parliamentary Studies one. For straight Politics it is not quite as competitive as far as I know. Good luck with it, POLIS at Leeds is epic win. Especially if you like British politics.

Ohh good! Thanks for letting me know :smile: and thank you! It's the only uni I haven't visited, but all my friends absolutely adored it on the open day so I'm guessing I'll probably like it a lot! Yeah, I really liked the look of the optional modules, it's the main reason I applied there!
Reply 85
Yay, a similar-minded person, hello :smile: Yup, sent it off on Friday and am now refraining from checking UCAS Track every five seconds. :s-smilie: Yourself?

Oh same same! I got a couple of confirmation e-mails last night, have you heard anything from Leeds yet? :smile: x
Original post by Samuola
Oh same same! I got a couple of confirmation e-mails last night, have you heard anything from Leeds yet? :smile: x

Nope, not yet. Doesn't stop me from checking UCAS Track every five seconds, though :biggrin: Where else have you applied? x
I've already got an offer from Leeds; AAB with an A in French and German. Fun fun! Good luck to the rest of you. :]
Music and English. I haven't heard from them yet.

Jealous of the person above :frown:
Offer :biggrin: :biggrin: Need to get an A in English, and I think this will be my first choice!
Original post by 99 Red Balloons
Offer :biggrin: :biggrin: Need to get an A in English, and I think this will be my first choice!

DUDE. Oh, the anticipation is terrible!
Original post by kuroshokora
DUDE. Oh, the anticipation is terrible!

:biggrin: What have you applied for?
:biggrin: What have you applied for?

English.
Reply 93
Biochemisty :wink:
Original post by kuroshokora
English.

Ahh I see :biggrin: Well it looks like they've just started giving out offers as they've been popping up recently, so hopefully you won't have to wait too long :tongue:
Reply 95

Congratulations!
Reply 96
Ahh I see :biggrin: Well it looks like they've just started giving out offers as they've been popping up recently, so hopefully you won't have to wait too long :tongue:

Leeds seem to be giving out their joint honours English offers first, so it might be a while... I'm predicting they'll give them out within the first half of November though.
Even tho I know that Leeds interview mature students in the first week of March, I still can't help but feel like crying everytime I see someone with an offer!! :s-smilie:

Whyyyy do they leave mature students til lasssssst?!?!?!!?!? Not fair :frown:

Btw, well done on the offers guys, even if I am insanely jealous :biggrin:

Leeds is my first choice too, hopefully I'll see you there! :colone:
i got an offer for economics and philosophy (ABB) :biggrin:

Latest