The Student Room Group

Muse Society II - Join the Resistance!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by museobsessed
They don't look alike but the face isn't that clear, although Dom isn't the kind of person to do cute silly things like that or to wear big earwarmer hats like that

Haha, yeah.. It's impossible to not like them!
Original post by Dinendal Leralonde
You should watch Castle too.

Oh yeah, my housemate watches that... Maybe I'll steal it off him.
Just booked my train tickets home for week after next. Going home for the weekend on the 12th! :woo:

It'll mostly be 4+ hours on the train with Muse! :muse:
yay
Original post by Wednesday Bass
Just booked my train tickets home for week after next. Going home for the weekend on the 12th! :woo:

It'll mostly be 4+ hours on the train with Muse! :muse:

Happy Museing :muse:
I have a new phone :woo:
Yay for new phones. :smile:

I have a rant... I hate the way that anything you think over to say for a break up sounds like some horrifically cliched ****.... I hate whoever made every way of breaking up a cliche.
Original post by hothedgehog

I have a rant... I hate the way that anything you think over to say for a break up sounds like some horrifically cliched ****.... I hate whoever made every way of breaking up a cliche.

Use muse lyrics? non cliched :biggrin:
Guys...... I don't know how to say this but...
the zetas got Muse :O
http://yfrog.com/072aqj
http://yfrog.com/09mypuej

oh and http://yfrog.com/5doyjbj lol
Reply 5209
I went to the show in Raleigh last night, because they're my best friend's favorite band. It was phenomenal, but I didn't find Metric to be particularly good.
Original post by lnshew

Original post by lnshew
I went to the show in Raleigh last night, because they're my best friend's favorite band. It was phenomenal, but I didn't find Metric to be particularly good.

awesome :biggrin:
Original post by museobsessed
Use muse lyrics? non cliched :biggrin:

"Oi love, ah wanna enter someone else's cave now actually, fack off will ya?"

I overpaid tax by over a grand in 2008-09. I got that back through the post today. Best. Letter. EVER.
Original post by JohnnySPal
"Oi love, ah wanna enter someone else's cave now actually, fack off will ya?"

I overpaid tax by over a grand in 2008-09. I got that back through the post today. Best. Letter. EVER.

I wish I got letters like that :frown:

I thought Metric were pretty good live..

Vitamin String Quartet did (yet another) Muse tribute album here: spotify:album:7kifiIZhSeUOiAC7mtKgPQ
Reply 5213
I can't work out for the life of me how to accept new members anymore. Gaaahh

Hello Soc, how's things? :teeth:

Use an acapella band?
Original post by Dinendal Leralonde
Use an acapella band?

Ha ha... that would probably be the best breakup ever.
Do you think I could buy Muse for £1,000? :beard:
Original post by JohnnySPal
Do you think I could buy Muse for £1,000? :beard:

Just a hunch, but probably not. I've got £3.70 I could put into the muse fund... £1003.70... do you think that could get muse?
You would need at least 30p more!
We can do this guys. I have a job now so I could probably put in a hundred here and there

Quick Reply

Latest