Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by ChopinNocturne
Yayyy, my first offer :biggrin:

Congratulations! :woo: :woo: :woo:
Computer Science (G400)

Fingers crossed for a offer :smile:)
Original post by Eloise987
Sent off my application a couple of days ago for English Studies and English Literature and Language (was initially gonna be Creative Writing but thought I'd hedge my bets with the larger courses). I did my A Levels a year early so I'm on a gap year at the moment. I got A* in English lit/lang, A in Media Studies and a C in French. Fingers crossed!

Why did you do your A levels a year early? Also what are you doing in your gap year?
Reply 224
yay i got a politics offer today :biggrin:
I got this in my email today

Thank you for your application to study BA (Honours)/BSc (Honours) L100 Economics at the University of Nottingham.

As you may be aware this programme is very popular, attracting large numbers of applications from highly qualified candidates. In accordance with UCAS guidelines we must give equal consideration to all applications that we receive up until the 15 January deadline, and therefore we are required to put your application on hold for a short time.

We realise that you will want to be notified of our decision as soon as possible, and we will not hold your application unnecessarily. We aim to process your form as soon as we can and you should expect to hear from us by the end of February 2011 at the latest. Details will be communicated to you through the UCAS system in the usual manner.

We appreciate your patience and thank you for your interest in the University of Nottingham.

:frown: I can't stand waiting this loong
Reply 226
Original post by luckylucifer

Thank you for your application to study BA (Honours)/BSc (Honours) L100 Economics at the University of Nottingham.

As you may be aware this programme is very popular, attracting large numbers of applications from highly qualified candidates. In accordance with UCAS guidelines we must give equal consideration to all applications that we receive up until the 15 January deadline, and therefore we are required to put your application on hold for a short time.

We realise that you will want to be notified of our decision as soon as possible, and we will not hold your application unnecessarily. We aim to process your form as soon as we can and you should expect to hear from us by the end of February 2011 at the latest. Details will be communicated to you through the UCAS system in the usual manner.

We appreciate your patience and thank you for your interest in the University of Nottingham.

Just got the same email :/
OFFER FOR POLITICS! My heart was beating so fast when I saw the "Your track status has changed" email, scariest thing in the world. Time to wait for the accommodation thing to open, I want to go to Hugh Stewart!
Pharmacy :biggrin:
Original post by yahyahyahs
OFFER FOR POLITICS! My heart was beating so fast when I saw the "Your track status has changed" email, scariest thing in the world. Time to wait for the accommodation thing to open, I want to go to Hugh Stewart!

You want to go Broadgate

:ninja:

I mean what?

:tongue:
Reply 230
MMath offer! :smile:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 231
Computer Science
i caaaant wait any longer i just want ONE offer from somewhere preferably Nottingham !
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by yahyahyahs

Congratulations :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo:
Original post by saajan_92
MMath offer! :smile:

Congratulations :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo:

Can I ask, when did you send off your ucas, when did you get your offer and how did you do in AS? thanks :biggrin:
Reply 235
Original post by luckylucifer

I got the same email a couple of weeks ago :frown: Btw, if you swap LSE for Bristol we have exactly the same choices!
Original post by Jaqera
Computer Science

Are they making offers for Computer Science Already??
Reply 237
Got an MMath offer 2 days ago. :smile:
First offer.
Thank you Nottingham for being so fast.
Got an invite to a Politics applicant day today :smile: i'm excited! :biggrin:
I'm applying for medicine at Nottingham :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending