The Student Room Group

White American man commits robberies with a Black male mask

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Southwesttwo
Exactly, that's what I've been saying all along. It's really White men wearing masks.

Hahahahaha!!!! Totally rofl'd at this, my stomach hurts now from laughing too much.
Reply 41
Original post by kninja
I guess because he probably chose a disguise like knowing what the police were like: Black man. Robber. Case solved. If he wasn't being racist, he could have had a white disguise??? Lots of Black people claim to be fitted up. At least someone might be telling the truth when you hear of things like this.

The poor mother too. Bad eyesight? Poor CCTV? Knowlege that son was an active robber? Or so scared she was going to agree with anything the police told her? Who knows That is so sad though.

he wasnt being racist, cops see black man on cctv, why would they ever question a white man?
if a black man was doing the robbing in a mask like that im sure hed use a white man mask for the same reason
not racism, just a good idea to not get caught
Reply 42
Original post by jwza
Really? And all this time i thought that was a documentary!!!!

Yes. Haha, you thought wrong :p:
Reply 43
Original post by Law123mus
No **** sherlock!

lol. :smile:
Reply 44
Original post by Lewroll
Wow that went right over your head didnt it?

No it didn't, it went pass my ears
Reply 45
Tbh that's a win. And I am black.

Feel so sorry for the black fellow thoe :frown:
Reply 46
This isn't racism, it's brilliant. I can't condone what he did but it's a fantastic disguise. From his point of view, why would the police even suspect a white man, least of all him?
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 47

Was it this guy?
Reply 48
And you look the same as: That or a big fat:

But your mum looks like:

Enjoy your neg.
Reply 49
His girlfriend is a bitch for turning him in lol
Original post by Ripper
His girlfriend is a bitch for turning him in lol

Good on the girlfriend for dobbing him in. She obviously hadn't realised she was with a criminal.
Reply 51
Pfft I would've got away with it, but using a white mask would be a dead give away.
Original post by lukejoshjedi
and he wasn't drunk, maybe just really creative and slightly racist

I don't think it's inheritently racist - it's just a cunning disguise.

You read the daily whale, and use literally in the wrong way.
SHAME!
Reply 54
Original post by TheCurlyHairedDude
Loool not even at the crime...

But that is one hella ugly representation of a big black man aha !

I know, right!!! :biggrin:

Original post by Natha_Lite
Lol! It was quite clever. Such a real looking mask aswell, I was expecting some crappy cheap one.

Same. Lol...
Original post by lovely_me
I don't think it's inheritently racist - it's just a cunning disguise.

hmm well it's one of these 2 imo, he's racist and thought that doing the robberies as a black man, there was no way he'd ever be caught or suspected and would in turn have some random black dude get arrested and looked for (because he thinks black guys are all theives), which actually happened anyway

Or he's not racist and he just wanted to use a clever disguise so he'd never get caught for robbery. Don't know the guy so I can't say he's racist or he's not

but more importantly how the hell did he get that? Did he make it? If he did, he's awesome at mask making
Reply 56
Why did people give me neg rep for my previous post? Are they honestly that silly? or ignorant?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending