The Student Room Group

Human Race Challenge (speculative)

In the rare case but let's think about it as possible one, that some beings (let's say further evoluted beings) with higher intelligence (scientifically prooved) than human's are born in the Earth and claim to have more rights than humans and animal since they are superior to them.
Question 1- Taking into account that we, humans have done exactly the same, is it okay with you?
These highly intelligent beings claim a higher portion of Earth to do their activities and that humans should have a very very reduced one a minimum to live.
Question 2- Is it okay with you?
In the case that a highly intelligent being and a human are in danger and only one can be saved, we would save the highly intelligent being.
Question 3- Is it okay with you?
If they would need to use permanently some humans for research purpose and get them in a kind of human nature reserve...
Question4- Is it okay with you?
As you see, the aim of imaginating that beings is to bring us to the four situations and try to get a more objective approach. Are you ready to answer? You MUST answer the FOUR QUESTIONS NOT ONLY ONE. Thank you:smile:
IMPORTANT: YOU MUST SAY WHY NOT JUST NO OR YES!!!!!!!!
(edited 13 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

No.
No.
No.
No.

Do i get a prize?
Reply 2
No it would not be okay with me. I would want to nuke those bitches.
Reply 3
It's NOT okay with me x4
Reply 4
Original post by Mr. Orange
No.
No.
No.
No.

Do i get a prize?

Why.
Why.
Why.
Explain your answers!!!!:mad:
Reply 5
Original post by Arcanine
No it would not be okay with me. I would want to nuke those bitches.

Explain your answers TO EACH ONE OF THE QUESTIONS!!!
Reply 6
Original post by failingatm
It's NOT okay with me x4

WHY? x4 Explain your answers!!!!!!!!!!!:angry:
Reply 7
Second question, it would depend on the hotness of said being and said human.
Reply 8
Original post by SoulfulBoy
WHY? x4 Explain your answers!!!!!!!!!!!:angry:

Calm down dear... :lolwut:
Reply 9
Original post by -J-B-
Second question, it would depend on the hotness of said being and said human.

Be serious!!!:mad:
Reply 10
Original post by failingatm
Calm down dear... :lolwut:

I want properly answers not a just yes or not.:mad:
Highly intelligent beings, comin' over here, stealin' our jobs...
Well, no to all. I assume the animals don't really like our superiority (though maybe they haven't developed the social intelligence to identify the fact that we humans are dominant...) and I know I wouldn't like it if humans were pushed to the sidelines of society by a recently evolved superior being.
Reply 13
Original post by Altocirrus
Highly intelligent beings, comin' over here, stealin' our jobs...

Stick to the topic!!!:angry:
Reply 14
No to all, mainly because if these beings were born we would severely outnumber them, so if they tried to demand more rights than us we would take it by force. I'd personally like to co-exist with them as equals :smile:

Just out of curiosity, how did they prove this is a possibility?
Reply 15
Original post by Caramelchan
Well, no to all. I assume the animals don't really like our superiority (though maybe they haven't developed the social intelligence to identify the fact that we humans are dominant...) and I know I wouldn't like it if humans were pushed to the sidelines of society by a recently evolved superior being.

Cite the numbers of the questions you are replying to!!!!!!:mad:
Cite the numbers of the questions you are replying to!!!!!!:mad:

Sheeesh. Calm down.
I said "No to all". Assumed that everyone would understand that as being my answer to questions 1, 2, 3 and 4 and that the rest of my answer was in reference to the concept, rather than a specific question.
Reply 17
Original post by Moonkay
No to all, mainly because if these beings were born we would severely outnumber them, so if they tried to demand more rights than us we would take it by force. I'd personally like to co-exist with them as equals :smile:

Just out of curiosity, how did they prove this is a possibility?

First, cite the questions you are replying to!!!!:mad:
Second, proven that they are superior to us, why would you stop them to get more rights than you?
Third, let's say they appear suddenly and everywhere and that use of force is useless.
Four, let's say living with them is impossible and both humans and them need to live each one on their own and separated.
Five, they claim more rights based on the proven fact thay they are far more intelligent by evolution matters than humans and thus, they need a right to take care of this (contaminated) world and have more rights than humans.
Reply 18
Original post by Caramelchan
Sheeesh. Calm down.
I said "No to all". Assumed that everyone would understand that as being my answer to questions 1, 2, 3 and 4 and that the rest of my answer was in reference to the concept, rather than a specific question.

EXPLAIN YOUR QUESTIONS!! NOT JUST A YES OR NOT!!!:mad: Just explain them!! And don't assume anything, just explain your answer to EACH question.:smile:
EXPLAIN YOUR QUESTIONS!! NOT JUST A YES OR NOT!!!:mad: Just explain them!! And don't assume anything, just explain your answer to EACH question.:smile:

This answer applies to EVERY QUESTION.
No, I would not like to be in a race that is not the superior race on a planet. The status quo of planet earth is currently in the favour of humans. This is, from my point of view, nice. A change in this status quo would not be something I would like, because in this case, the change would be, for me and for the human race, negative.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending