The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
Original post by Bishamon
Hey, but I started it right? Are you the kinda guy who kicks into a tantrum and throws his toys on the floor when arguing with a four year old?

If grammar nazis are those of modest intellect it looks rather bad on your part if you begin to join in on the thing you are mocking them for? Its always one step forward and two back with you :sadnod:

I was slamming someone like yourself who needed to resort to nitpicking grammar instead of making a sound argument. And I made an argument. I'll leave the spelling and grammar mistakes in this post of yours because I don't have time... I am rather embarrassed for you. :blush:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 141
Original post by Elipsis
I was slamming someone like yourself who needed to resort to nitpicking grammar instead of making a sound argument. And I made an argument. I'll leave the spelling and grammar mistakes in this post of yours because I don't have time... I am rather embarrassed for you. :blush:

Really?! Why thank you. Who would of thought a racist piece of **** actually caring for a black guys self respect. Times are changing alright :redface:
Original post by Jackthevillain

Maybe its because blacks have higher crime rates - Left wingers can call me racist but we all know on average blacks commit much more crimes than whites or asians.

I like your posts. Generally agree with them. Non-whites seem to bring up racism for every little thing.

And OP:
Maybe the server was just following what the police/manager i forgot and cba to re read it, told them to say by asking them to pay first. Plus there were 2 black players and clearly 3 non black players who were all treated the same. Get over yourself please
Original post by Aspiringlawstudent
I was once in a Pizza Hut in Bluewater and a group of about six black men were eating. One by one, they all got "phone calls" and went outside to take them. They promptly did a runner.

I've seen this happen in several resturaunts. It's never been a white person.

I don't blame the manager.

I worked at a pub where a group of white lads unexpectedly did a runner without picking up their bill.
Original post by rorydaredking
I like your posts. Generally agree with them. Non-whites seem to bring up racism for every little thing.

And OP:
Maybe the server was just following what the police/manager i forgot and cba to re read it, told them to say by asking them to pay first. Plus there were 2 black players and clearly 3 non black players who were all treated the same. Get over yourself please

Thanks I know the race card is pathetic so I just ignore it especially considering whites are the most discriminated against in the developed world.

Thanks I know the race card is pathetic so I just ignore it especially considering whites are the most discriminated against in the developed world.

Agreed.
I'mma, I'mma do a Kanyé and go out on a limb here. Tsr doesn't care about black people :|
Reply 147
Original post by KvBhasgotabigwilly
Sense.
This guy is speaking it.

Some people have none.

I wouldn't call it sense. I'd call it actively coming up with bull to justify why it may not be racist....Anyone who has read the bbc and the daily mail article will know without any doubt it was racially motivated.
Reply 148
Why exactly im part German. The treaty of Versailles was unfair on German people and I wished Germany wouldve won so it could regain its land unfortuanly even though we had the best army we didnt have enough soldiers so in the end it was literally 2 million Russians against 50,000 14 year olds/65 year olds and it took them a while to take Berlin still Lmao.

Germans got their arse whipped in WW1 and WW2 so you go back to your closet cos you have nothing to boast about than being from a nation of epic failure and murderers!

Also, don't expect sympathy cos you guys killed 6 million jews in WW2, a war you started lest us not forget. And you guys were just being douchy in WW1 too...though i can't remember why WW1 started...didn't you try take over some other country? Austria or something?
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by blue_shift86
Germans got their arse whipped in WW1 and WW2 so you go back to your closet cos you have nothing to boast about than being from a nation of epic failure and murderers!

Obiously you dont know about history and military deaths and the reasons why especially the first world war was lost.
Reply 150
Obiously you dont know about history and military deaths and the reasons why especially the first world war was lost.

and you still don't know how to spell so i'm not going to be lectured by you.
Original post by rorydaredking
Non-whites seem to bring up racism for every little thing.

Clearly you don't know a lot of Non Whites then.
Too quick to play the "EVERYONE HATES THE BLACKS" card.

First of all there was a white guy with them. Secondly they're footballers who are usually lively when they go out. Obviously they're going to say they entered all nice and quiet but who knows, maybe they came in loud and rowdy?

They then go on to say "well there were white guys in tracksuits and hoodies". Insinuating what exactly? That white guys dressed like that are trouble or chavs? OH GOD RACISM AGAINST THE WHITES.

I've lived in Bradford all my life and went to Tong School. I can assure you that racism is exchanged between every race.

Perhaps this story highlights a problem with stereotypes and it's unfortunate. The duty manager should apologize.

That's all good but what's with the OP and his racism against black people crusade? It's all in your head. Remind me of the militant black guy from Balls Of Steel.
Why exactly im part German. The treaty of Versailles was unfair on German people and I wished Germany wouldve won so it could regain its land unfortuanly even though we had the best army we didnt have enough soldiers so in the end it was literally 2 million Russians against 50,000 14 year olds/65 year olds and it took them a while to take Berlin still Lmao.

No, not really.

The Germans had virtually already regained all the land they lost under the Treaty of Versailles without engaging in War.

They really lost the war as a result of poor decision making.

Even if they had won, the Nazi regime probably would have eventually collapsed.

Bias but who cares because I love how Hitler created jobs for the German people and the German army.

By that logic, you should also support the inflationary policies of the early Weimar Republic since it enabled them to maintain a nearly 100% employment rate.
(edited 13 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending