The Student Room Group

Bristol, Bath or York

Which one will you choose?

I know the best way of choosing an university is to visit them but I need to reply to my offers now due to some personal reasons.

Please don't choose the universities because of lower entry requirement as I am confident that I can meet the offers. Besides, night life is not one of my consideration.

Many thanks to your help as it suddenly becomes very urgent and I cannot make up my mind in a short time.
bristol would be the most prestige
Reply 2
Original post by GuiLD_k
Which one will you choose?

I know the best way of choosing an university is to visit them but I need to reply to my offers now due to some personal reasons.

Please don't choose the universities because of lower entry requirement as I am confident that I can meet the offers. Besides, night life is not one of my consideration.

Many thanks to your help as it suddenly becomes very urgent and I cannot make up my mind in a short time.

1) Bristol
2) Bath
3) York
Reply 3
Bristol>>>York>Bath
How long do you have to decide? What course are you doing?
Reply 5
Maximum 2weeks. Hope that I can decide this before 13th Dec.

Pure Econ at Bath whilst Econ and Econometric at York and Bristol
Original post by GuiLD_k
Maximum 2weeks. Hope that I can decide this before 13th Dec.

Pure Econ at Bath whilst Econ and Econometric at York and Bristol

Which do you think is best for you? I am sure there is one you think would be a good idea
Reply 7
Bristol or Bath >>>>>>>>>> York
Bristol has hardly and spaces, and I'd say Bath and Bristol are just as equally regarded...
Reply 8
Original post by HappySarah28
Which do you think is best for you? I am sure there is one you think would be a good idea

Under my considerations it seems there is no difference..(I am an international, and all 3 unis are quite recognised, I wont have chanve to visit any of them..and all of them are located in nice cities with beautiful campus<--as I heard from friends)

Seems like I should pick Bristol then.
Original post by GuiLD_k
Under my considerations it seems there is no difference..(I am an international, and all 3 unis are quite recognised, I wont have chanve to visit any of them..and all of them are located in nice cities with beautiful campus<--as I heard from friends)

Seems like I should pick Bristol then.

Well i applied to Bristol it is a very good university. However something to consider is the cost of living in those places if that makes sense
Econ & Econometrics >>>> Econ.
Reply 11
Original post by HappySarah28
Well i applied to Bristol it is a very good university. However something to consider is the cost of living in those places if that makes sense

The only thing I care about is the quality and quantity of the lesson..it is not a problem if part-time is needed.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending