The Student Room Group

Why are women in America so beautiful?

Scroll to see replies

Most Americans aren't pure bred. A lot are mixed.
IMO, Europeans are far more attractive than Americans as many generally have a classier air about. We waft, they slouch.
Reply 41
Yeah i agree with you i guess Catherine zenta jones could never be so beautiful if she didn't have European jean.
(edited 13 years ago)
I can't believe so many people are actually taking this thread seriously. Beautiful women exist everywhere all over the world. Heck there's 6 billion people out there and shock horror not all of them live in America.
Yeah like Rosie O'Donnel, she's so hot......
Reply 44
Original post by Warrior King
I can't believe so many people are actually taking this thread seriously. Beautiful women exist everywhere all over the world. Heck there's 6 billion people out there and shock horror not all of them live in America.

I agree, but I'm not really talking about the blonde/white girls because you can find them anywhere. I'm talking about the various mixed-race girls (blexican girls for instance) which you don't see everywhere....
Reply 45
I must say, when I lived in America the number of really pretty girls was extraordinary. When I got back to the UK, I tried to figure out why... The answer? They wear a lot less makeup than British girls. Most female American students go out without any makeup on at all. It gives them this hot natural "girl next door" kind of look, compared to the average British "touting for trade" kind of vibe. Even the American girls I know who live over here still never wear makeup, and as a result get far more attention than their British friends.

We have just as many hot girls, its just impossible to tell which ones because its the done thing to hide your face behind an inch of foundation. It's like a ugly girl conspiracy designed to equalise the standard or something by making everyone look dog-awful.
Original post by WarmEye
It's as if women in America care more about their appearance than women in the UK. I also always notice that the extremely goodlooking women in the US are less self-infatuated and less snobby than the goodlooking British woman. Anyone else notice this as well?

nope, you're very wrong. they use photoshop on every picture, they're very arrogance and rude compared to the british half. and most are obese
Reply 47
Original post by WarmEye
It's as if women in America care more about their appearance than women in the UK. I also always notice that the extremely goodlooking women in the US are less self-infatuated and less snobby than the goodlooking British woman. Anyone else notice this as well?

more genetic variation..... more beautiful
Original post by Jenny_Jazz
Yeah like Rosie O'Donnel, she's so hot......

Oh but she is. She's a real babe.
Reply 49
Original post by py0alb
I must say, when I lived in America the number of really pretty girls was extraordinary. When I got back to the UK, I tried to figure out why... The answer? They wear a lot less makeup than British girls. Most female American students go out without any makeup on at all. It gives them this hot natural "girl next door" kind of look, compared to the average British "touting for trade" kind of vibe. Even the American girls I know who live over here still never wear makeup, and as a result get far more attention than their British friends.

We have just as many hot girls, its just impossible to tell which ones because its the done thing to hide your face behind an inch of foundation. It's like a ugly girl conspiracy designed to equalise the standard or something by making everyone look dog-awful.

Preaching to the choir bro
Original post by WarmEye
I agree, but I'm not really talking about the blonde/white girls because you can find them anywhere. I'm talking about the various mixed-race girls (blexican girls for instance) which you don't see everywhere....

Mixed race girls are everywhere all over the world. Ok, America may be the biggest melting-pot of different cultures and races but that doesn't mean it's the only bastion of mixed-race beauties.

If that's not what you were talking about then you should have made the title of your thread more clear/specific as it seems to imply that American women are somehow far more superiour to all other women in the world which just isn't true.

Perhaps you need to get out more in terms of travelling or broaden your horizons rather than surfing on TSR, Facebook or watching MTV all day and realise that there's a huge world out there full of many different races and cultures and beautiful women in practically every culture.

Your title and opinion could be superficially viewed as degrading towards women of other races and cultures and that's not fair.

Beauty is truly in the eye of the beholder.
Reply 51
Original post by Warrior King
Mixed race girls are everywhere all over the world. Ok, America may be the biggest melting-pot of different cultures and races but that doesn't mean it's the only bastion of mixed-race beauties.

If that's not what you were talking about then you should have made the title of your thread more clear/specific as it seems to imply that American women are somehow far more superiour to all other women in the world which just isn't true.

Perhaps you need to get out more in terms of travelling or broaden your horizons rather than surfing on TSR, Facebook or watching MTV all day and realise that there's a huge world out there full of many different races and cultures and beautiful women in practically every culture.

Your title and opinion could be superficially viewed as degrading towards women of other races and cultures and that's not fair.

Beauty is truly in the eye of the beholder.

Ahhh yes but we have the best ingredients in our melting pot!
Original post by adam0311
Ahhh yes but we have the best ingredients in our melting pot!

wow a real live american. don't spook it guys.

HELLO. HAVE YOU LOST YOUR WAY TO MCDONALDS?
Original post by WarmEye

A lot of american girls are fat and unattractive, more so than in any other country.
Reply 54
Original post by Glowy Amoeba
A lot of american girls are fat and unattractive, more so than in any other country.

glowy amoeba is glowy
Reply 55
Original post by kingofspades
wow a real live american. Don't spook it guys.

Hello. Have you lost your way to mcdonalds?

hi my name is adam and i come from the greatest and only country in the world. You must be from another planet if you weren't born in the us. We are so inteligant in the us. Are education standards are very hi. We eat hamburgers and french fries for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Wal mart is the only place to shop. Mcdonalds is the only place to eat. Sometimes i run into the wall because my stomach is so large. Fat has sealed my eyelids. I walk around with a shotgun like its a pet. Dont upset me or i will use it. George bush is like jesus. I am so proud to be american.
because you watch too much television
Reply 57
:borat:

Dunno?
Original post by john87
glowy amoeba is glowy

glowy amoeba is also hungry!
and
John87 is... uh johnny?
Reply 59
Original post by Cactus_Man
Yeah, I'll give you that... southerners tend to be pretty direct.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Z0Z0WhL2aE

The question is... is that necessarily a good thing?

I've seen that before. It's hillarious. I live in Atlanta, which is in the south. Atlanta, itself, is really not southern by culture. Most people that live in Atlanta proper come from all over the US and the World, primarily because of it being headquarters for some major businesses (i.e coca cola). But let me tell you, if you drive 40 minutes in any direction (especially north and south), the content of that video is all you see.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending