Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Official Nottingham Applicants Thread 2011

Scroll to see replies

Reply 640
Original post by Sophie.atlanta
I got an offer for Finance, Accounting and Management (ABB) a few weeks ago :smile:
Have you?

Not yet, applied a few days ago. When did u apply. Nottingham is sort of a safety, but i would love an offer nevertheless!!!!!:p:rolleyes:
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 641
Original post by fellulaaaa
I got one about 3 weeks after sending my application :biggrin:

it's been 4 weeks now, since i've sent it, it'll be five next weeek and i still haven't heard back from them for Psychology :frown:
Original post by pharding17
I got the same email... but for Spanish and Contemporary Chinese studies.
It's such an agonising wait!
xxx

OMG, haha you are the first person I've found this year that is apply for that course.
GO YOU!
Reply 643
Just got a conditional offer for neuroscience :smile: wooooo
Applying for Finance, Accounting and Management,
really want to go to Nottingham.. so FINGERS CROSSED :P
Reply 645
Just got an offer of BBC for MSci Computer Science :biggrin:
Reply 646
Original post by Coda
Just got an offer of BBC for MSci Computer Science :biggrin:

I really wish I had put down MSci now; put down the BSc instead! :frown:

Also, when did you submit your application? Mine was sent off to universities on the 24th November but I haven't received any offers yet. :eek:
BOO YA! Just got an offer for Biochemistry and Molecular Medicine :biggrin: :eek3:
Original post by 108
Not yet, applied a few days ago. When did u apply. Nottingham is sort of a safety, but i would love an offer nevertheless!!!!!:p:rolleyes:

I applied mid-october! Yeah, think Nottingham will be my insurance too :smile:
Reply 649
Original post by Javindo

Original post by Javindo

Also, when did you submit your application? Mine was sent off to universities on the 24th November but I haven't received any offers yet. :eek:

Sent mine off on the 27th :smile: Can't you call them up after you get an offer and request to switch to the MSci? If that fails, ask them to switch you once you get there
Original post by Javindo

E-mail them. I put down the wrong course for Notts (forgot to add the year in industry) and just e-mailed the contact in the Chem department. He was happy to change it and contacted UCAS for me.

Also note that, in most cases, the 1st year is the exact same for BSc and MSci so, if you do good enough, you can ask to transfer onto the MSci in the 2nd with no trouble.
got an unconditional for biochemistry
Reply 652
Original post by LadyTee20
it's been 4 weeks now, since i've sent it, it'll be five next weeek and i still haven't heard back from them for Psychology :frown:

i know iv been waiting 3/4 weeks aswell its sooo irritating!! i reckon theyll make us wait until after xmas now.. what are you predicted?
Reply 653
Original post by luisaxxx
i know iv been waiting 3/4 weeks aswell its sooo irritating!! i reckon theyll make us wait until after xmas now.. what are you predicted?

ohh wait i spoke to soon lol, just got an offer from Nottingham for 34 IB points :biggrin:.... i guess 4 weeks is worth the wait... now i have heard from all my unis...4 conditional offers :biggrin:...for southampton, notthingham, sussex and keele
3 weeks and no acknowledgement! :frown:
Just got an offer from Nottingham, (AAC/ABB) for MMath. Insurance choice but its my first offer so very happy :biggrin:
I recieved an Offer from Nottingham for GEOGRAPHY!! :biggrin:

Any Geographers Here?
Reply 657
Got an Offer today for G100 mathematics :biggrin: :biggrin:
Original post by Emperor_Karnage
I recieved an Offer from Nottingham for GEOGRAPHY!! :biggrin:

Any Geographers Here?

Heya! Congrats! :biggrin: Is it going to be your firm?
Reply 659
Got an AAA offer for Mathematics and Economics (GL11) :biggrin::biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending