The Student Room Group

Mark Of The Beast!!

Important! please read Carefully!
Has anyone heard of the mark of the beast? well let me tell you now, its time you knew. there is so much detail about it i could write a book but unfortunately i only have this small box so i'll cut a long story short. The Mark Of The Beast is the mark of the Devil. anyone that takes this mark ( Christian or not) will surely be sent to hell for all eternity to burn in fire and brimstone in the presence of the devil and his angels! The Mark will be implanted in a persons right hand or forehead. the Mark is a human implantable chip the size of a grain of rice(similar to a pets rfid chip) which has its own hidden identification code. in this is the secret number 666.It will be used for buying and selling. anyone without this mark will not be able to buy or to sell. Anyone without this mark may face execution. Those who are Christians who refuse to take this mark and worship God instead may face execution but will escape hell and reign with God in heaven forever.in America right now there is a human implantable chip called the RFID! it is implanted in humans for buying and selling. It has an identification code which will include the hidden 666. ok so this chip is voluntary right now but in the future, which could be the next few years even, a new world order will arise ( Antichrist) offering peace and protection for those who take the mark of the beast. he will be seen as the nicest man on the planet telling nations he will bring peace to the earth. it will later be revealed how he has conned the world and he will suddenly become the worst man ever on the planet. (this will happen around the time of the rapture) bringing in guillotines to execute those who refuse his mark. please if you dont believe what is written then types in on the internet ( google) verichip, or the mark of the beast. it may seem a lot clearer to you then. If you have a Bible then look it up in Revelation. Good luck and please don't hesitate to contact me if you need any further answers.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Cool story bro.

*phones the psychiatric ward*
Reply 2
I want my 2 minutes back
Why do you believe this?

Aren't you the incredibly homophobic person who posted on that other thread?
Reply 4
Original post by FormerlyFrisbeeFan
Why do you believe this?

Aren't you the incredibly homophobic person who posted on that other thread?

Hey the Muslims are cool but there faith is Not! muslim faith is fake. as i said go to google and type in verichip. it is a well known company in florida,america. a lot goes on in the world like this but the goverment dont want the people knowing to much about it. my uncle works for the goverment
Original post by markberry91
Hey the Muslims are cool but there faith is Not! muslim faith is fake. as i said go to google and type in verichip. it is a well known company in florida,america. a lot goes on in the world like this but the goverment dont want the people knowing to much about it. my uncle works for the goverment

Why do you have to believe that its all to do with Satan, though? Can't you see how much more logical it would be to just not believe in all that conspiracy theory rubbish? Then you wouldn't have to expend so much mental energy to being scared and tricking yourself.

What do the muslims have to do with it, anyway? I never even mentioned them.
Reply 6
I don't care, that must mean I'm going to burn in Hell (even though I won't have a nervous system). :rolleyes:
OK then..... I'll keep that in mind.
Reply 8
The watch I bough from China has 666 and a filled in pentagram on the back.

Do I win?

(EDIT: It's also got chairman Mao waving on the front when i wind it up)
Reply 9
My debit card has 666 as part of its number.

:biggrin:
Reply 10
Original post by RyanT
My debit card has 666 as part of its number.

:biggrin:

Hey that don't count as that's on you card and not literally on you. I'm talking about it being injected into the right hand or the forehead.
Reply 11
What is so wrong with the chips anyway. They are just faster versions of looking up your details on a database.

Seriously, you're acting as if they're going to be able to control our whole body with these things..
Reply 12
Reply 13
Lies make baby jesus cry :frown:
Reply 14
The amount of schizophrenic rants on TSR are increasing at an alarming rate. :lolwut:

EDIT: Okay so I looked up this RFID thing, and it does seem as if there are some chips about that may be endangering people's privacy... http://www.securityfocus.com/columnists/169
(edited 13 years ago)
OHH Ohh another evangelical nut job. Lol I remeber they used to try and teach us this crap in sunday school. Quite a scary thing to learn about as a child. Luckily I 'saw the light' as they say, or saw how ****ing crazy these church people were. It's like a cult, they scare you to keep you in their grasp.
Reply 16

According to many christians the vertichip is different to the one described in revilations
Has anyone heard of the mark of the beast? well let me tell you now, its time you knew. there is so much detail about it i could write a book but unfortunately i only have this small box so i'll cut a long story short. The Mark Of The Beast is the mark of the Devil. anyone that takes this mark ( Christian or not) will surely be sent to hell for all eternity to burn in fire and brimstone in the presence of the devil and his angels! The Mark will be implanted in a persons right hand or forehead. the Mark is a human implantable chip the size of a grain of rice(similar to a pets rfid chip) which has its own hidden identification code. in this is the secret number 666.It will be used for buying and selling. anyone without this mark will not be able to buy or to sell. Anyone without this mark may face execution. Those who are Christians who refuse to take this mark and worship God instead may face execution but will escape hell and reign with God in heaven forever.in America right now there is a human implantable chip called the RFID! it is implanted in humans for buying and selling. It has an identification code which will include the hidden 666. ok so this chip is voluntary right now but in the future, which could be the next few years even, a new world order will arise ( Antichrist) offering peace and protection for those who take the mark of the beast. he will be seen as the nicest man on the planet telling nations he will bring peace to the earth. it will later be revealed how he has conned the world and he will suddenly become the worst man ever on the planet. (this will happen around the time of the rapture) bringing in guillotines to execute those who refuse his mark. please if you dont believe what is written then types in on the internet ( google) verichip, or the mark of the beast. it may seem a lot clearer to you then. If you have a Bible then look it up in Revelation. Good luck and please don't hesitate to contact me if you need any further answers.

Please don't let this bs consume you. I've seen it happen to so many people, it's getting quite scary. Please I hope for your own sake that one day you will wake up and see this is all absolute crap. Before you go insane.

Reply 19

Noob. That is all

Quick Reply

Latest