The Student Room Group

English language question 5 tomorrow questions

Does anyone know if it’s acceptable to just rewrite a pre-existing story for your question five as a base and kind of just build off of it with some added language techniques etc ?
Reply 1
Original post by Ecrane1
Does anyone know if it’s acceptable to just rewrite a pre-existing story for your question five as a base and kind of just build off of it with some added language techniques etc ?

It should be ok, I did my GCSE’s last year and I know that most people used the Mr Beast story - of someone going to Heaven and Hell. It was along that story line.
Just as long as you put it into your own words and try mix the story up slightly it would be fine. But I’d recommend you just make up your own story just to be safe.
Reply 2
Thanks for the help

Original post by Syed998
It should be ok, I did my GCSE’s last year and I know that most people used the Mr Beast story - of someone going to Heaven and Hell. It was along that story line.
Just as long as you put it into your own words and try mix the story up slightly it would be fine. But I’d recommend you just make up your own story just to be safe.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending