The Student Room Group

why are brits unfortunate looking in the looks department?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by spazman21

This is so true... If you go to some other countries, you'll certainly see a difference.

Brazil, Eastern Europe, Italy etc.

Also, the British tend to dress really badly.

Edit: I just found this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-J9ZpQYW8s

HAHAAHA

(it is a little bit exaggearate, but, for the most part is accurate.)

:rofl:. That youtube link got me laughing like a mad man.
The british are a bunch of ugly folks anyway
Reply 41
Original post by Made in the USA
People probably rank them low because of the bad teeth stereotype.

BTW, the link doesn't work for me, can you repost it?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/relationships/6542263/British-people-among-worlds-ugliest-according-to-BeautifulPeople.com.html

It's actually quite depressing, u travel around the rest of Europe, Bratislava, Germany, all good looking, slim and health conscious. I think its diet to blame, salt and sugar intake is so much lower, but it maybe due to bad genes too. That video was f***ing great. Off to Sweden
Original post by morecambebay
And where are you from?

America? Land of the obese.
Poland? Land of the sluts.

Edit: Why doesn't slut get filtered anymore? bastard doesn't either. Did the computer break?

Can I just say, American girls put Brits to shame. Man they're fine.

On a serious not however, it's not all about looks? :bban:
Original post by asdfg0987
Cos ya'll don't brush your teeth :yes:

Spoiler

On the contrary, I think that lots of Brits brush their teeth.

But dentistry is crap.
I suppose it also depends on who you class as British becuase someone with parents from a nation such as India or Pakistan defo are not ehtnically British and have origins contrasting British ones.
Original post by Steevee
Really? I imagine most ppor African countries would come below. As would most Middle Easterners and a lot of Asian countries.

ive seen more good looking arabs than brits tbh
because god hates this country either that or its because we dont get much sunshine :confused:
(edited 13 years ago)
It's to balance out how great we are at everything else.
Original post by amsie/
:eek:
well... tbh they look like sluts but whatever floats your boat spazperson :s-smilie:

So, you determine whether people are sluts based on the way they look?

Are you implying that because they're attractive they must be sluts... Most of the sluts I know are ugly or average looking.

And, yes, attractive people do float my boat; however, that doesn't mean I think of them superior to ugly people in any way; I'm not superficial enough to think so...

I think your post was quite judgmental and superficial. But, I'm not going to judge you as a person on one post...
Original post by minimalme

It's actually quite depressing, u travel around the rest of Europe, Bratislava, Germany, all good looking, slim and health conscious. I think its diet to blame, salt and sugar intake is so much lower, but it maybe due to bad genes too. That video was f***ing great. Off to Sweden

The Telegraph
Sweden, Brazil and Norway are proving to be the most beautiful countries overall, with applicants from Germany and the UK among the least successful.

Did you read the article? :rolleyes:
Original post by Justin Hammer
i think mummy should buy you a history book next christmas, inbreeding in the southern states is overrated and really just a running joke. Otherwise the us has a massive genetic and racial diversity and hence better looking people.

**** yeah! There is a book titled 'The history of genetic inbreeding in the southern states of the USA.'
So, you determine whether people are sluts based on the way they look?

Are you implying that because they're attractive they must be sluts... Most of the sluts I know are ugly or average looking.

And, yes, attractive people do float my boat; however, that doesn't mean I think of them superior to ugly people in any way; I'm not superficial enough to think so...

I think your post was quite judgmental and superficial. But, I'm not going to judge you as a person on one post...

If your in a club with a top that shows pretty much all your tits, and you have no bra
your a slut. Or atleast someone who deserves no decent treatment from men.
Original post by Little_My
There are ugly people in every country, I don't think you can generalise a nation like that.

Fixed it.
Please go to America if you feel the need to ruin Queen's English like that.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 53

Hot 'sluts' though... still good looking and you can't really take that away from them.

Same goes for the Croats.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by lonelykatana
Fixed it.
Please go to America if you feel the need to ruin the Queen's English like that.

:smile:

America? Land of the obese.

I do believe that shots have been fired............................

p.s. plz to be not tapping the aquarium.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 56
Original post by Steevee
Really? I imagine most ppor African countries would come below. As would most Middle Easterners and a lot of Asian countries.

Middle Eastern and Far Eastern people are good looking, nobody considers them to be ugly.
Original post by Not_Unofficial
:smile:

Fair.
Yet I'm not accepting 'the' in that sentence! It just sounds wrong!

I'm not big on punctuation, but spelling words with a z is unforgivable! :tongue:
Original post by Koobideh
Middle Eastern and Far Eastern people are good looking, nobody considers them to be ugly.

Middle eastern people are ugly in my books.
Nice non-point.
Original post by lonelykatana
Fair.
Yet I'm not accepting 'the' in that sentence! It just sounds wrong!

I'm not big on punctuation, but spelling words with a z is unforgivable! :tongue:

I'm completely with you on the 'z' issue.

Anyway, whenever I'm in a different British city to the one which I live in, there are always several attractive people.

Maybe that's just because everyone's inbred around here. :shrug:

Either way, Swedish people FTW!!! :headbang:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending