The Student Room Group

why are brits unfortunate looking in the looks department?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by minimalme
football=depression=depressed people=obese people=not so nice looking people=lots of people watching football=lots of people playing football.

thats ur gene theory. it's a vicious cyle.

You do realise that football is massive in other countries too, such as Spain, Italy and France? And that some of the best players and biggest fans come from these countries?
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/relations...eople.com.html

is it due to years of inbreeding? or bad diet?

they're consistently being rated the ugliest people in the world

Inbreeding and bad diet.
Reply 142
my point exactly.
Reply 143
Original post by onthejubileeline
You do realise that football is massive in other countries too, such as Spain, Italy and France? And that some of the best players and biggest fans come from these countries?

compare the british crowd of the world cup to the german crowd of the world cup. u would want to consider urself a fraulein after that, trust me.
compare the british crowd of the world cup to the german crowd of the world cup. u would want to consider urself a fraulein after that, trust me.

Lol, fair point. Although not really relevant - you were implying that all football fans (and players) are munters, not just British ones.
Reply 145
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Reply 146
Original post by hass147
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

and ur eye is prob wedged up ur ass. Sorry that was crass.
Reply 147
Original post by onthejubileeline
Lol, fair point. Although not really relevant - you were implying that all football fans (and players) are munters, not just British ones.

yeah i guess.
Reply 148
and ur eye is prob wedged up ur ass. Sorry that was crass.

Not sure what you are getting at here. Are you implying the saying is clichéd? British people are ugly? or are you just mindlessly insulting?

Pretty pathetic response nonetheless. :smile:
Reply 149
Original post by hass147
Not sure what you are getting at here. Are you implying the saying is clichéd? British people are ugly? or are you just mindlessly insulting?

Pretty pathetic response nonetheless. :smile:

bit of everything really. also do you know crass does not mean intelligible or informative?
Reply 150
bit of everything really. also do you know crass does not mean intelligible or informative?

I'm aware of it's meaning and you're entitled to your opinion. But there's no need to be rude. :eyebrow:
Reply 151
Original post by hass147
I'm aware of it's meaning and you're entitled to your opinion. But there's no need to be rude. :eyebrow:

its 2:30 in the morning and I'm drunk, sorry.
Reply 152
its 2:30 in the morning and I'm drunk, sorry.

Thought that could be the case. Fair enough anyway, no problem.
Reply 153
Hahah i love how this has turned into 'my country has better looking people than your country!' Worry about yourselves not other people.
Reply 154
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/relations...eople.com.html

is it due to years of inbreeding? or bad diet?

they're consistently being rated the ugliest people in the world

I've been to many countries and know people from many countries, and Brits are NOT that bad at all. If anything, American guys hate British guys because American girls CONSTANTLY go on about how they love British men and their accents :wink: Sounds like the post of an irate American who isn't getting laid.

In my experience, middle Eastern countries tend to have the ugliest people.
Reply 155
lol im so glad i wasn't born in England! damn my sexiness! :biggrin:
Reply 156
Original post by INTJ
I've been to many countries and know people from many countries, and Brits are NOT that bad at all. If anything, American guys hate British guys because American girls CONSTANTLY go on about how they love British men and their accents :wink: Sounds like the post of an irate American who isn't getting laid.

In my experience, middle Eastern countries tend to have the ugliest people.

oh, I'm far from being American. Also not far from getting laid either, g'night :wink:
Reply 157
oh, I'm far from being American. Also not far from getting laid either, g'night :wink:

Ah, I see. Enjoy the passion of your own hand :smile:
Reply 158
lol @ taking any American opinion about anything let alone beauty/attractiveness seriously considering the attractive aspects Americans look for all cost be it botox, plastic everything, painting your teeth artificial white or whatever else they can do to hide their general retardation.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 159
Original post by INTJ
Ah, I see. Enjoy the passion of your own hand :smile:

secret: that's how ur meant to spend it if u don't have someone special in ur life, unless ur into third party reproduction, what ever works for u :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending