The Student Room Group

HELP!!! I need to find or earn £3 within the next couple hours!!!!?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
1. Break into a house with children.
2. Go upstairs to the child's bedroom & .... steal his/her teddy bear (lets call him Mr. Cuddles)
3. Leave bits of Mr. Cuddles fluffy insides on the child's bed & floor.
3. Leave a ransom note telling the child to meet you outside a sweet shop with the money.
4. If the child does not come the resort to step 5 (drastic times call for drastic measures)

5. Take a picture of Mr. Cuddles tied to a chair with a blindfold & ketchup running down his neck & put it in the letterbox.

Or you could just go round you neighbours asking for a pound/fifty pence. But fun would that be eh?
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 21
Walk around picking up the change people throw on the floor...
Original post by Ree-Shay
2. Go upstairs to the child's bedroom & .... steal his/her teddy bear (lets call him Mr. Cuddles)
3. Leave a ransom note telling the child to meet you outside a sweet shop with the money.
4. If the child does not come the resort to step 5 (drastic times call for drastic measures)

5. Take a picture of Mr. Cuddles tied to a chair with a blindfold & ketchup running down his neck & put it in the letterbox.

Or you could just go round you neighbours asking for a pound/fifty pence. But fun would that be eh?

haha thats funny :smile:
Reply 23
Original post by psychocustard
I think you should perhaps be more concerned at the fact that you can't rustle up £3 somehow, without resorting to begging :/

Look, I'm in a ****ed up situation... it's to do with drugs.

I'm not even at home.
I will give you £3 if you remove that horrible picture from your sig :biggrin:
Reply 25
Offer to do a job like walk a neighbours dog or something.
Reply 26
Original post by Ree-Shay

lol :biggrin:

Step 6: Get your mug pasted over the front page of the daily mail.
Original post by spazman21
Look, I'm in a ****ed up situation... it's to do with drugs.

I'm not even at home.

How about the ingenious idea of bagging up some flour and selling it to a 15 year old as cocaine haha I bet it'd work
Reply 28
I dunno... give someone half a blowjob?
Reply 29
Look underneath your bed, all zipped up pockets, bottom of all your bags...GOOD LUCK
Reply 30
Original post by no-fat-chicks
How about the ingenious idea of bagging up some flour and selling it to a 15 year old as cocaine haha I bet it'd work

I wish I lived in an area where this was a possibility.
Reply 31
find 1 kitchen knife and something to cover face
go out to a high street
????
profit

i shouldnt have to explain the ????
Original post by I'm_Unsafe.
Only solution is to whore yourself.

Or sit on a street corner and cry loudly til someone comes out to see what's happening. But it's dark and cold - might take a while. What's the £3 for if you don't mind my asking?

"Undereducated
Extra caffeinated
I just masturbated
Now I'm motivated" :sexface:
Original post by spazman21
Don't ask...

But I seriously need it. Any suggestions??

Should I ask kindly for some money on the street, or is that too demeaning?

Edit: I should add, I'm willing to hustle.

My friend made £20 in an hours 'work' begging.
But as you say, it feels demeaning. But who cares right? Your not gna see anyone you know, and if you do, you can explain your cunning plan!
Go to a place with gaming, sweet or juice machines and look underneath them all, go to as many as possible :P
Better get that miniskirt on
.. carol singing?
Rob a corner shop.
Original post by SoulfulBoy
"Undereducated
Extra caffeinated
I just masturbated
Now I'm motivated" :sexface:

Yessss? :sexface:
Reply 39
I'd sell off a Runescape account on an online trade site. Easy $5.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending