The Student Room Group

HELP!!! I need to find or earn £3 within the next couple hours!!!!?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Tell your drug pusher you will pay him in kind.
Reply 61
BEG, BORROW OR STEAL !!

That's the quickest !!
Original post by Philbert
I have £1.26 in my coat pocket. You can have that if you want.

I want something else,Charmander. I know you must be very hot. :sexface: I want to help.
Original post by GdotL
Bullied :frown:

Oh, dear. We should meet in a cafe/at your home and you can tell me what did happen to you? You are not being bullied. You are being loved. Love back. :smile:
Reply 64
trollolol
Original post by SoulfulBoy
Ah, you are such an active girls!!:smile:

The quality of MY ballon animal is pretty high. In fact, its high quality is pretty rare so I can assure you that you will fly up beyond the very sky. :sexface:

But I'm scared of heights :frown:

These double entendres are getting quite obscure now.
Original post by I'm_Unsafe.
But I'm scared of heights. Where will you be? I need you with me. :frown:

These double entendres are getting quite obscure now.

Don't worry. :smile: Oh, don't worry, my dear. Why are you so scared? I will be inside you the whole time. :smile:
Reply 67
Just go ask a sibling, a parent or a friend. It's ffs, not 300£
Reply 68
Oh, dear. We should meet in a cafe/at your home and you can tell me what did happen to you? You are not being bullied. You are being loved. Love back. :smile:

Phew. It was only a matter of time before I got some well deserved attention from you!
Reply 69
suprised no-one has asked

why do you need £3
I'm not greedy capitalist bastard so I'll lend you £3 with 0% interest:smile:
Don't do this:

Go to your nearest corner shop. Steal things. Sell them outside the corner shop for an outrageous price to 10 year olds who wouldn't know better anyway.
I'm sure we could find 300 people to donate a penny each on TSR for you to take that disgrace of a sig down.
Original post by GdotL
Phew. It was only a matter of time before I got some well deserved attention from you! I love it though:colondollar:

You asked for it. Every day. Every night. Don't be shy. You know it. I know you know it. You know I know you know it. You want attention, I give you attention. What do you have to tell me?:smile:
Reply 74
You have two options.

1) E-begging.
2) Sell your anal virginity on eBay.
You could try busknig if your any good at playing AN instrument/singing, or get a friend to do it with you for added results. Maybe even a decent party/card trick on the streets if your good...Dress up and twist balloons into shapes for little kids?
On holiday (admittedly was a rather arty town) got with a group of two other girls my age on a slightly random night out, made £5 and a packet of crisps from half an hour of poor a cappela busking.

Btw, by got with, i mean grouped together with not had lesbian shenanigans with these girls. Sorry about the ambiguity.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by GdotL
Are you waiting for permission to **** me like a whore?

Do you want me to **** you like a whore?:eek:
Reply 77
Original post by aws
suprised no-one has asked

why do you need £3

It's to do with drugs.
Reply 78
You asked for it. Every day. Every night. Don't be shy. You know it. I know you know it. You know I know you know it. You want attention, I give you attention. What do you have to tell me?:smile:

You chat bareeeeeeeeee breeze.
Reply 79
Original post by GdotL
Are you waiting for permission to **** me like a whore?

You need a leash on the internet.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending