Arab Women...

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Escriba
What?

Abandona los prejuicios, Escriba.
Original post by maljebo
cheb lek

Spoiler

That should be incheb lek, or in this case, inchebi lich.

:borat:
Reply 62
Original post by p+i+n+k

Original post by p+i+n+k
Actually all women do, so I don't think it is just emirati lol
I first said : Tbh it has never happened to me :smile: --- but then I remembered that wedding.
But it is not just them - most women give looks so it has nothing to do with the ethnicity !!

Yeah, to that I agree, but you can't just say Emirati women do this, or Arab women do that. And like you said, most women give looks, it's our nature :tongue:
tbh arab girls are the hottest things after the sun...they are soooooo fit!!!

i dont think they give dirty looks, its just most arab countries are very high class, and arabs do tend to think of themselves as the majority (and they are...its their country)
Reply 64
Original post by Retrospect
That should be incheb lek, or in this case, inchebi lich.

:borat:

haha i know what you mean, but cheb lek always sounds the best. I was going to add a na3l threat too, but cba
Reply 65
Yes, I have experienced this, although i've been told I look like an Arab, why do they give such dirty looks?
My friend even pointed it out to me, when one was giving me daggers :s-smilie:
Reply 66
Original post by SoulfulBoy
Abandona los prejuicios, Escriba.

No creo que ella hable español ....
Original post by p+i+n+k
No creo que ella hable español ....

I think the message was pretty clear, even for those who don't speak spanish. :smile:

I can't say I've really experienced this tbh, not in saudi arabia either.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 68
Stereotype after stereotype, next you're gonna be talking about 'Africans' :facepalm2:
Reply 69
Arab women's eyes just look evil..from excessive use of kohl and mainly from glaring at our men to stop them running after yet another wife.

Because we were created thus.
I've actually found this to be true sometimes- it's the same to an extent with Pakistani women. Whenever any family including ours walks into a wedding hall etc. they look them up and down, sneer and judge them. Woe betide anyone not wearing a bloody £500000000000000000 tuxedo or an expensive jewel encrusted shalwar kameez. The next thing that person will know, they'll be on bloody ARY Digital with fellow wedding goers blasting them for being a tramp.

Backbiting is ridiculous in some Pakistani communities and if anyone does anything "weird" or out of order in the slightest, news spreads like a bullet. The other day my mate's mum was ranting on about how some's she knew who knew someone who knew someone who knew someone's niece had married a white man and brought shame to the family or something. :wtf:
Reply 71
Original post by xnatalie01x
This is actually kind of true although I've never noticed it before.

I don't always dress as modest as they would like I suppose :redface:

I hope you realize how stupid that sounds?
Reply 72
saudi arabian women (and men) are known to be rude amongst middle easterns tbh

the girls all walk around thinking they're princesses
Reply 73
Original post by maljebo
haha i know what you mean, but cheb lek always sounds the best. I was going to add a na3l threat too, but cba

lol.

i also enjoy 'imshi lak, imshi hmar'
Reply 74
Probably because they are jealous of you :dontknow: I think it's not just Arabs but also other cultures who do it to each other because they are comparing themselves to you and when they see you maybe looking better or something, they judge you/talk about you so they can feel better. Pretty sad really but you are better off ignoring them and take it as a compliment as that feeling they get when they look at you is inferiority.
Reply 75
Original post by Escriba
I hate to generalise BUT...

In my experience they give the dirtiest looks when they don't even know you! You walk past them in a mall they look you up and down, you walk into a wedding hall and they've got these sneers plastered all over their faces as well as make-up. I'm pretty certain this has NOTHING to do with colour because it's a whole variety of Arabs who I've seen do this and it's annoying not to mention quite rude. Anyone else had similar experiences? Do you think it's just a cultural thing to give a woman you don't know the daggers so to speak? :tongue:

Wow, the ignorance in your manner of talk makes me chuckle. You probably saw this one 'arab' woman in your local shopping mall and managed to generalise the whole race. Your pathetic frame of mind makes me sick. Give your ideas some sort of research and thought next time.

Thanks, regards :smile:
Reply 76
Haha this is a funny thread.

I'm somali and friends with quite a few arabs, i've noticed our cultures are quite similar. I went to an arab wedding once, the girls were dressed like.. I can't even say, I don't think even white people dress that provactively at the dirtiest of clubs so this stuff about them looking at you because of your dress code doesn't seem right. I think it's just in their culture to judge really quickly (same with somalis). Take it with a pinch of salt, trust me you'll live and be better person for it.
Reply 77
Escriba = jealous that arab women look good
Original post by Democracy

Can I just ask, how can you tell they're giving you a dirty look when their faces are covered up with niqabs or whatever?

The niqab and kohl intensifies the evils. :erm:

OP: I have also been subject to stares from Arab ladies. It is mostly out of curiosity but every once in a while a Medusa appears.
Reply 79
worst thread of the year candidate

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending