The Student Room Group

Help me

I am a 6 foot 3 Pakistani mixed with Arab 18 year old male who goes to the gym and does strength training, I do boxing and I also play Rugby for my college. However, I struggle speaking to girls in person or making a move on them. For some reason I am terribly afraid of women and i get the feeling they are terribly afraid of me too, how do I change this?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous #1
I am a 6 foot 3 Pakistani mixed with Arab 18 year old male who goes to the gym and does strength training, I do boxing and I also play Rugby for my college. However, I struggle speaking to girls in person or making a move on them. For some reason I am terribly afraid of women and i get the feeling they are terribly afraid of me too, how do I change this?

Loool build confidence, approach attractive women and don’t afraid of rejection. If you get rejected, try again until it doesn’t phase you, then you’ll see real confidence.
honestly i think the best way to get better at talking to girls is to become friends with them. i can speak from experience. find someone who you are nit attracted to and are not interested in dating and just talk! getting into a friendship group with mixed genders also really helps to remove the fear and once you do this you just become more confident in it all together. the pressure is relieved
Bro just be urself ur too old to be scared of girls😭

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending