The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Official UCL Applicant Thread for Entry in 2011!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mdtembo1
Thats awesome. I too applied for computer science. I'm still waiting for a reply. May i ask when you received your interview invite?

I think on 16 or 17 of February. And I have applied on 8 of December! I was really worried on some point)
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
So I got an email stating that "I would be recommended to the faculty tutor for a conditional offer" but that was over a month agooo D:
anyone else been waiting a life time to receive their offer?
Did anyone attend the SELCS Open Day on the 23rd Feb? I was invited and really wanted to go but was unable to attend. Anyone have any insightful comments about it?
Reply 2803
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh unconditional for NatSci... 16 months since I first applied and it's finally all over :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 2804
Hey guys.

Has anyone been accepted for MA in Philosophy or waiting for a reply?

I sent in my application in January but because of some problem with one of my referees not receiving the email to upload his letter and then admissions not seeing my email for weeks I've finally gotten a confirmation of receipt and am to expect a reply by March 31st. I've already had unconditionals from King's and Durham but am holding out for UCL and the wait (as usual) is killing me!
Just got a conditional for Italian and Management! (ML Plus)
FINAAALLLLYYYYYY!! :eek3:
Reply 2806
Original post by sammydolce

Original post by sammydolce
Just got a conditional for Italian and Management! (ML Plus)
FINAAALLLLYYYYYY!! :eek3:

Congrats! I'm still waiting for an offer(hopefully)/rejection from UCL ><
Reply 2807
Original post by andrea1992
Hey,

Has anyone heard from Law with French Law?!
I received my acknowledgment on October 21st and since then a big fat nothing!
I've already had offers from Queen Mary's, Kent and Essex and a rejection from Oxford following an interview, so I'm hoping at the very least I should get an interview?! Since I think they only interview with foreign languages - a friend of mine has already been asked to go to an interview for Law with German Law.
I'm hoping that based on the other interviews and offers I've had my LNAT must have been ok and they've had my application for over three months without rejecting - can anyone give me a hint when I might hear from them?!

Well done to everyone who already has offers from here :biggrin:

Hey, were you at the interviews yesterday?
Just got my unconditional offer through on UCAS!!!!! :smile:
Ruh roh. I've fallen in love with Edinburgh. HELP!
Original post by EcstaticMuse
Ruh roh. I've fallen in love with Edinburgh. HELP!

YOU CAN'T!!!!!!!!! :zomg:

You should've gone to UCL after instead of before, that way the London/UCL buzz would be more fresh in your mind and the last impression before you go home. It has worn off now, and you're betraying it for Edinburgh! :p:

I thought you were wise EcstaticMuse :erm:

UCL! UCL! UCL! UCL! UCL! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

EDIT: By the way, you're the thread starter for UCL and not Edinburgh. It is meant to be, follow the signs woman!!!!!!!!! :woo:
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Panda Vinnie
YOU CAN'T!!!!!!!!! :zomg:

You should've gone to UCL after instead of before, that way the London/UCL buzz would be more fresh in your mind and the last impression before you go home. It has worn off now, and you're betraying it for Edinburgh! :p:

I thought you were wise EcstaticMuse :erm:

UCL! UCL! UCL! UCL! UCL! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

EDIT: By the way, you're the thread starter for UCL and not Edinburgh. It is meant to be, follow the signs woman!!!!!!!!! :woo:

:adore: Merci for that well-deserbed slap to the face. Ah, you're right! WHAT AM I DOINGGGG?!?! :eek:

Good news is, I am going back to London on Saturday for two more days. Tis very exciting! The London buzz will (hopefully) return! :cool:

It's just so HARD! But bottom line is, I guess, can't beat the feeling of belonging I had when I stepped onto the Quad. You just can't shake that! I may have liked it here but I'm not quite so sure- I did have influence from my parents, though, who loooooved Scotland but I'm not entirely sure they're looking at it from a student's perspective. :rolleyes:

I need people like you to keep me on the right path! :biggrin: THE SIGNS! :heart:
Reply 2812
Damn! Rejected for Law.
Original post by Andre09
no idea.. im still waiting as well

Me too. :frown: The depressing thing is that someone who applied 3 months after me got an email almost right away, as the start of an email interview.

Congrats on you're other offers though - we may see each other at Cambridge (if I get the grades). You're my course :tongue:

On a side note - Bath sent me a letter at the end of November. I think it was an offer letter, but I haven't heard anything since then, apart from a request to upload my GCSE English certificate. Is that normal? What did your letter say?
Reply 2814
Original post by contra mundum
anyone heard anything from the german department yet - I am actually getting worried :frown: sent my UCAS in way back at the beginning of november

I've still not heard anything! I don't think it's anything to worry about :smile:
Reply 2815
OFFER for Construction management!!!!!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek3::rofl3::rofl3::shock:
Reply 2816
Offer after interview for Law with French Law. Words can't describe :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Now I just gotta work my socks off to get As....
Got an interview for the 2nd on March. Anyone joining me or have any tips?
Original post by A-Sewedy
OFFER for Construction management!!!!!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek3::rofl3::rofl3::shock:

Nice one mate!
Original post by Birdie30
I'm in the same boat, still not heard anything yet :s-smilie:
Very surprised that it's so late, especially as it's not a popular course!
grrrr

i know, get your act together german department! :smile: i am sure it wont be much longer although they have like till may to keep us hanging on like this.
we'll wait and see :smile:
Have you got any other offers ? i have manchester and king's, both just B's :smile: but durham rejected me :frown: just waiting on bristol and uc

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending