The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Official UCL Applicant Thread for Entry in 2011!

Scroll to see replies

Got my official offer, very pleased. I'm probably being extremely stupid but how do I firm it? When I click reply to offers on my choices screen nothing happens.

Never mind it's because I still had choices that decisions hadn't been made on.
(edited 13 years ago)
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Yay- offer for archaeology!
Reply 2902
Cheers,

I got promised an conditional by the chemistry department of UCL in mid february but my UCAS track does not indicate any changes. Could it be likely that they just forgot me? Or are they busy with the other applicants? Shall I contact them and ask or would that be too early?
Another question of mine is, whether they let you in when you slightly fail to meet their expectations?

Thanks,

badalex
Reply 2903
Silly UCL :frown:
hey, i ve been invited for the ucl open day next wednesday, which is 16th march, and the letter says i have to send a slip back by 14th march, does anyone know if i can simply scan and email it or i have to go the post office?
Reply 2905
any news on stats, econs and finance?
Reply 2906
Original post by aaaa2
any news on stats, econs and finance?

Someone on this got an offer for open day last week. And I'm pretty sure that would be last statistics open day as well. I've applied for the international programme and I haven't heard anything either. So I guess we're not looking good at the moment.. You never know though
Original post by CaliforniaKid

Original post by CaliforniaKid
Hey, any offers for Economics (L100) or Economics - International Program (L101)? Especially Economics - International Program since there is only 20 spots! Does anyone know if they will be releasing all the Economics - International Program (L101) decisions at the same time?

I got a letter today for the open day on wednesday 16th. It is more or less an offer.
Does anybody know when the next law open day is / if there even is one? :smile:
Original post by badalex
Cheers,

I got promised an conditional by the chemistry department of UCL in mid february but my UCAS track does not indicate any changes. Could it be likely that they just forgot me? Or are they busy with the other applicants? Shall I contact them and ask or would that be too early?
Another question of mine is, whether they let you in when you slightly fail to meet their expectations?

Thanks,

badalex

Yeah I was given a verbal offer too at the interview ages ago and I still haven't heard a thing from them :s-smilie:
I got a letter today saying I was rejected for philosophy - nice letter but it just said it was because of high competition really, no specifics.
OK basically got all my offers/rejections and now done with UCAS. Now just need to decide on firm/insurance. Decisions, Decisions. :hmmm:
Original post by Ultimate1
OK basically got all my offers/rejections and now done with UCAS. Now just need to decide on firm/insurance. Decisions, Decisions. :hmmm:

Durham rejected you!? :O Dude I'm so sorry!

And UCL all the way :P
Original post by Noodlzzz
Durham rejected you!? :O Dude I'm so sorry!

And UCL all the way :P

Yeah they did, b*****. :tongue:

So how did results go? Firming UCL then?
Yeah they did, b*****. :tongue:

So how did results go? Firming UCL then?

100 & 99 :colondollar:

Visiting UCL next week, unless I end up hating the lecturers or something I will be firming. Yourself?
100 & 99 :colondollar:

Visiting UCL next week, unless I end up hating the lecturers or something I will be firming. Yourself?

What subject were those in? Well done they're excellent results! :woo:

I'm leaning more towards UCL ATM but will think it through in the next couple of weeks.
What subject were those in? Well done they're excellent results! :woo:

I'm leaning more towards UCL ATM but will think it through in the next couple of weeks.

Psychology and Sociology. Thank you :smile: Are you debating between all 3 as a firm or are you already decided on the insurance?

Man I still can't believe Durham, are you going to ask for feedback? I really thought you were a definite.
Psychology and Sociology. Thank you :smile: Are you debating between all 3 as a firm or are you already decided on the insurance?

Man I still can't believe Durham, are you going to ask for feedback? I really thought you were a definite.

Ohhh nice ! Well Bath is definately out of the question so it's just between Warwick and UCL for me. Where else do you have an offer from?

Yeah I will ask for feedback. The biggest mickey taking is the fact that just sent them my module grades for my results yesterday (All high, high 90) and they decide to reject me today. :s-smilie:
Ohhh nice ! Well Bath is definately out of the question so it's just between Warwick and UCL for me. Where else do you have an offer from?

Yeah I will ask for feedback. The biggest mickey taking is the fact that just sent them my module grades for my results yesterday (All high, high 90) and they decide to reject me today. :s-smilie:

Why is Bath out? Wow that's just cruel, just saw your module results in the other thread, it's actually crazy they rejected you :/
Why is Bath out? Wow that's just cruel, just saw your module results in the other thread, it's actually crazy they rejected you :/

Well Bath was only a back up uni as they're known to give literally everyone offers. :tongue: Didn't like it much either on the open day. Yeah I know, they're just stupid, I hate them now. :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending