The Student Room Group

Muse Society II - Join the Resistance!

Scroll to see replies

Me too.. that's why I just made 12 cupcakes. Oops.
I have given up all nice things, like cupcakes, for Lent. Boo me :frown:
Reply 5742
Original post by Stray_talk

but not popcorn :teeth:

I give it one and a half days
Original post by Jehuty^

Original post by Jehuty^
but not popcorn :teeth:

:awesome: :teeth: Oh yes.

Original post by Dinendal Leralonde
I give it one and a half days

You lose, it's been a week. :cool:
I celebrate Lent by eating more chocolate :biggrin:
http://muse.mu/news/article/749/muse-to-headline-reading-and-leeds-festival/

Bastards. I'm not shelling out £90 to see Muse and Interpol, when there's a chance that by OoS tracks they actually just mean Plug In Baby, New Born and Feeling Good.

Ho hum. I never used to be this cynical about my beloved Muse, but... Sigh.
Moar Bliss.

It's times like this when you miss bands being small and tiny and not so famous.
Moar Bliss.

It's times like this when you miss bands being small and tiny and not so famous.

I know bro :frown:

Space Dementia, Hyper Music, Micro Cuts and Megalomania :plz2:

I think I'd go if they promised to play the album in full, but I can't see that happening. MEH. PENISHEAD.
To be honest, reading crowds are horrid and, as much as I don't want to break my seeing muse every year for five years streak, I think i will because I just don't think it's going to be that special and it's going to be £120 once I've spent money on getting tickets, there, food, drink.
@muse say Matt has his own personal twitter account! :woo:

it's @muse_MattB
Oh yeah, this new firefox doesn't have my addon for twitter on it anymore... would have completely missed that!
It's brilliant, he hasn't tweeted yet :tongue:
OH MY GOD WHAT THE **** IS HE GOING TO TWEET **************** I CANNOT WAIT :dice: :dice: :dice:
Original post by JohnnySPal

OH MY GOD WHAT THE **** IS HE GOING TO TWEET **************** I CANNOT WAIT :dice: :dice: :dice:

my thoughts exactly

Sorry I've been away guys, laptop was being fixed. was only a broken DVD player but apparently that requires 2 full weeks to mend :s-smilie:
anywhooo I read the NME interview with interest. It does sound a bit ominous, do you think they're going to break up? I mean they're all now in their 30s and they're all settling down.
Original post by museobsessed
my thoughts exactly

Sorry I've been away guys, laptop was being fixed. was only a broken DVD player but apparently that requires 2 full weeks to mend :s-smilie:
anywhooo I read the NME interview with interest. It does sound a bit ominous, do you think they're going to break up? I mean they're all now in their 30s and they're all settling down.

What NME interview?

What NME interview?

the one about them playing OOS songs for the last time at reading and then "drawing a line" before the next lot of music comes out
Original post by museobsessed
the one about them playing OOS songs for the last time at reading and then "drawing a line" before the next lot of music comes out

Okay. I hardly trust the NME as a source, but should they release another two The Resistances and drop earlier material from their live set then I'll stop being a fan. Simple.

I think they just want people to buy the magazine though, where words such as "the more obscure tracks from," "we want to make Absolution II" and "I had a threesome with Kate and her big fat momma" aren't missing from the article.

Has he tweeted yet?
Original post by LukethePianoMan

Original post by LukethePianoMan
Has he tweeted yet?

nope

http://twitter.com/muse_MattB

Quick Reply

Latest