The Student Room Group

if you think your hot put you pic up...SURELY NOONE CAN HURT YOUR FEELINGS?

i dare someone attractive to put to their pic up...obvs if they know theyre attractive then noone can really damage their confidence?:smile::wink:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
You first, OP. Get the ball rolling. Go on, we won't hurt your feelings...much.
Reply 2
Original post by kat2pult
You first, OP. Get the ball rolling. Go on, we won't hurt your feelings...much.

but im not stunning....if i was i would know right?
im asking those who know theyre stunning....
brb using imagination since no pics
Reply 4
is this just so you have perve over the op?
you pussies :rolleyes: i'll go first

Spoiler

(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by st_23
is this just so you have perve over the op?

i want to see how much courage those who believe they are attractive actually have-how much in other words they have been told to a degree they know it
There's no genuineness in this thread, so no one is going to upload a picture, you must first build trust, and give a good reason.
My face is too gorgeous to be posted on here. It's not that cheap. No random person can see it. It's very....er....precious (could be the right word to use there). It's not for anyone's eyes. Sorry, people. Let's see if there are actually cheap hotties on here. :tongue:

Neg reps: I was expecting some haters to be on here. Keep hating, haters. :biggrin: I don't mind. :tongue:
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by modem
i want to see how much courage those who believe they are attractive actually have-how much in other words they have been told to a degree they know it

I can hear you lubing up as we speak. You dirty, dirty man.
Original post by amiejade-x
you pussies :rolleyes: i'll go first

Spoiler

That was good. Didn't see anything. *Sighs*
Reply 12
Original post by TheCurlyHairedDude
There's no genuineness in this thread, so no one is going to upload a picture, you must first build trust, and give a good reason.

well i have?
im not asking for ugly people to post and get slaughtered im asking for avg + ppl whom worst case scenario nothings gonna happen
Reply 13
Nahh, I have enough validation in real life. I don't need to people on TSR to do it.
Reply 14
It's like you're angry at people who think they might be attractive, since when was self confidence a bad thing?
Original post by modem

I believe that I'm VERY attractive. I don't bl**dy care about what anyone else thinks. You know what, my confident is too much for my own good sometimes. I just think that I'm not cheap. I reserve my beautifulness for people that I actually care about. :biggrin:
Your entire first post shows that you're looking to insult people. Who on earth WANTS to be insulted?
Reply 17
Why would you think just because someone is hot noone can hurt their feelings?
Original post by Zahra_H
It's like you're angry at people who think they might be attractive, since when was self confidence a bad thing?

You read my thoughts. It's a very good thing, actually! :biggrin:
Reply 19
Original post by BlueJoker
Your entire first post shows that you're looking to insult people. Who on earth WANTS to be insulted?

heres a promise: that everyone only provides positive comments otherwise neg the hell out of me?

Quick Reply

Latest