The Student Room Group

Muse Society II - Join the Resistance!

Scroll to see replies

I'm very curious about Matt's twitter account. Probably set up by PR people, but still.
Or maybe it was set up by Dom. You can never know, haha.
(edited 13 years ago)

Well, I'm now following him, he has 28,000 followers!
Original post by LukethePianoMan
Well, I'm now following him, he has 28,000 followers!

Whoo avatar twins! x)
Reply 5763
Original post by JohnnySPal
http://muse.mu/news/article/749/muse-to-headline-reading-and-leeds-festival/

Bastards. I'm not shelling out £90 to see Muse and Interpol, when there's a chance that by OoS tracks they actually just mean Plug In Baby, New Born and Feeling Good.

Ho hum. I never used to be this cynical about my beloved Muse, but... Sigh.

By the sounds of the description e.g. special one off set and OoS songs, they may be making a big deal of it . I think that the other OoS era songs are very likely to appear *wishing for Dead Star*. When the cynical musers from the .mu forums are excited, something good must be happening.
Original post by Nutmegs
Whoo avatar twins! x)

Beautiful avatar there! What made you choose yours?
The Exogenesis symphony is one of my favourite songs
and I thought the artwork for it looke pretty

you?
Original post by Ami34
By the sounds of the description e.g. special one off set and OoS songs, they may be making a big deal of it . I think that the other OoS era songs are very likely to appear *wishing for Dead Star*. When the cynical musers from the .mu forums are excited, something good must be happening.

Dead star is sexy live.
I saw cave live bitches, beat that :p:

Spoiler

Original post by museobsessed
I saw cave live bitches, beat that :p:

Spoiler

Ruled By *****ng Secrecy.
RBS is also sexy... :smile:
Matts tweeting right now people
Original post by Nutmegs
The Exogenesis symphony is one of my favourite songs
and I thought the artwork for it looke pretty

you?

Ye same here, and I thought not as many people would have it as the actual resistance logo!
Are you looking forward to Muse's next album already yet?
Reply 5772
Greatest thread ever! Muse rock!
to quote Matt on twitter "So we'll probably play Origin in it's entirety (as well other songs) at Reading/Leeds as it will be 10 years since it came out.
Just wanna make sure u crazies get ur tix!"

I havn't got tickets and I can't go because it would destoy the last of my hearing thats left. Urgh
Reply 5774
I've only been to the 11.09.10 show in Wembley Stadium and it was the most unbelievable gig I've ever been to. Kinda buying the Reading tix just to see them!
I don't want to pay £90 for the privilege of enduring a load of 'Indie' bands* and pre-school knobs going "wtf where's ****eron ****estar ****erission," but it's the entirety of OoS :frown:

* Okay so there are a couple of decent bands, but not 90 quids worth.
I'm so so close to buying a day ticket... maybe I will if I get my job this summer.
Wish I could go!

They did play Bliss when I saw them last summer, which was brilliant.
Original post by Luceria

Original post by Luceria
Wish I could go!

They did play Bliss when I saw them last summer, which was brilliant.

That is not even fair, I'd kill to see Bliss live.
Prepare to die :sexface:
The Leeds/Reading lineup for me was an overwhelming "meh". The Sunday Muse headline (can't remember which place) is clearly the best day but there's still not enough for me to justify buying even a day ticket.

Quick Reply

Latest