The Student Room Group

Justin Craig Revision anyone?

I'm going on a Justin Craig Revision course tomorrow for English, anyone else been or going to one? Wondered if it was any good? :smile:
nope never heard of it :?
Reply 2
Original post by Nikkicee
I'm going on a Justin Craig Revision course tomorrow for English, anyone else been or going to one? Wondered if it was any good? :smile:

I've been to Justin Craig courses for Maths GCSE, Politcs AS & History A2. The Maths & Politics ones were useful because everyone was covering the same content. And it was useful to be able to revise without distractions. History was less so because we all had different topics to go over, so the focus was more on technique so I didn't get a chance to revise content.
Reply 3
Next week at LVS ascot anybodyyy?
I'm planning on going to the Mayday Weekend Revision courses><
After some questionable mock results my parents panicked and sent to one of these for AS chemistry and biology. Completely pointless, for me anyway. Time was spent muddling along various syllabuses and pretty much doing stuff that anyone with an ounce of focus could do in one day. On the plus, did spend time away from my parents and you're forced to chat to other people which is pretty positive in terms of developing the social side of you. Probably spent more time going out in Cambridge or Oxford, wherever the hell it was based, than doing any constructive work. Loads of fit posh girls as I recall, so pretty good there.

Had totally forgotten about this. Wow, what a joke it was. Financial extortion based on worrying parents fears that their kids will fail.
(edited 12 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending