The Student Room Group

computer science gcse

hi. i've just started year 10 and i want to revise the definitions to some components of the cpu but whenever i look for a definition in either my cgp textbook, craig and dave videos or from the csnewbs website, i always get different definitions from each source. is it supposed to be like this (and they're all correct) and i'm supposed to pick just one of the definitions to revise? also do my definitions have to be in depth or can they be simple? thanks
Reply 1
so I took ocr gcse comp sci a mortifyingly long time ago (context: I'm in second year of uni now) but in my experience the Craig and Dave videos are usually pretty much exactly what the spec needs, and I'm pretty sure your definitions can be fairly short as long as they cover the main function, though it would depend on the marks for the question. happy to help if you're stuck with any specific ones! :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by cyberhex
so I took ocr gcse comp sci a mortifyingly long time ago (context: I'm in second year of uni now) but in my experience the Craig and Dave videos are usually pretty much exactly what the spec needs, and I'm pretty sure your definitions can be fairly short as long as they cover the main function, though it would depend on the marks for the question. happy to help if you're stuck with any specific ones! :smile:

thank you!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending