Original post by moanycar.
LOL, shup :tongue:
Hate seeing all the female interviewers.......so pointless :angry:

jealous much lolol jkingg:p:D , we might get 150-ish if they play good
last over time for some slogging!!!!!:angry::angry::angry:
Original post by Manesh2468
jealous much lolol jkingg:p:D , we might get 150-ish if they play good

Jealous...me? Naa :tongue:
Its so irritating though, they've got females just for their pretty faces :angry:

Defo getting 150 now, 160-165 will be good :biggrin:
Jealous...me? Naa :tongue:
Its so irritating though, they've got females just for their pretty faces :angry:

Defo getting 150 now, 160-165 will be good :biggrin:

lol was jkin dww, yeh if they slog this over they will:tongue: i hope they do slog roflmao:biggrin:
WOOOO, Kohli's in the top 5 run scorers :biggrin: :biggrin:
WOOOO, Kohli's in the top 5 run scorers :biggrin: :biggrin:

lolol how did i iknow id hear that :tongue: aw they made it to 159, not bad can still win roflmao aww hope KKR win tho:biggrin::biggrin:
160 target...pretty gooooooooooooooood :wink:
competitive :biggrin:
lolol how did i iknow id hear that :tongue: aw they made it to 159, not bad can still win roflmao aww hope KKR win tho:biggrin::biggrin:

'cos you've been hearing me go on about him for like, the last 3 days :tongue:
any mentioning of VK, you know I'll have something to say about it.

anyways, i'm taking a break from TSR, gotta start cleaning and cooking :biggrin:

be back for Mumbai's match :biggrin: :biggrin:

byeeee for now :wink:

hope KKR win aswell

"Korbo Lorbo Jeetpore" :tongue:
'cos you've been hearing me go on about him for like, the last 3 days :tongue:
any mentioning of VK, you know I'll have something to say about it.

anyways, i'm taking a break from TSR, gotta start cleaning and cooking :biggrin:

be back for Mumbai's match :biggrin: :biggrin:

byeeee for now :wink:

hope KKR win aswell

"Korbo Lorbo Jeetpore" :tongue:

haha roflmao aight cya for mumbai match
OK now for my sad larry commentary on the KKR:biggrin:

opening batsmen will be - Manvinder Bisla and Jacques Kallis, this is very intense, they are looking for a parnership in which ideally they can get 160 for 0 wickets, yes its amazing and quite possible since these two batsmen are legends.

looks like they have made 5 runs in a over, if you can do maths that means 100 runs in 20 overs , yes that is terrible, but this is cricket where they can also hit 4's and 6's so you never know!

Gambhir is itching to get out onto the pitch, he would ideally want bisla out though

omg!! bisla is out!! he was abit too slow on running and was run out.. Gambhir was obviously delighted by this and is straight onto the pitch.

Lovely play by Gambhir as he gets his first 4 in this match... he is a happy man now!

Jacques Kallis not to be forgotten hits a amazing 6, this is really peeing gambhir off.

it seems like my livestream is frozen...

Interesting the adverts really seem to make india look great.. people if you are reading this, it is completely over rated and you will never see what you are seeing in the adverts...

Jacques Kallis is definately showing Gambhir how to bat, hes getting alot of boundries, god knows how Gambhir is going to retaliate.

Gambhir is definately not one to be put down, he realiates with a excellent 4.

Interesting, theres 3 barby dolls just dancing around with pom poms, i can only imagine the crowd being furious with this and telling them to move out of the way so they can watch the match... good thing they dont understand what the crowd is saying.

Gambhir has definately stepped up, hes already matching Jacques Kallis with 27 runs each, there hatred for each other may just lead to a great partnership.

90 runs from 70 balls is needed, its still quite possible KKR may just pull a victory.

Gambhir has made his half century, he is very happy, lets just hope he doesnt get too overconfident now, that would be very dissapointing.

Looks like KKR are going to win after all, RR was just too slow to pick up runs when they were batting.

aww look at all those kids happy at the camera, you can just tell the atmosphere is great overthere... get back to the cricket now plz
camera man.

Looks like Jacques Kallis is looking to get his half century aswell, it would be great if he does aswell, this must be one of the best partnerships soo far...

haha Jacques Kallis has got his half cent he must be ecstatic.. unfortunately the break started as soon as he got his single run, this is very disappointing and terrible timing.

Another 36 runs are required well 37 but who cares about the 1 extra run... this has been a great match and the partnership is undeniably great.

there seemed to be some problems, Gambhir was absolutely furious, luckily it was a no ball and he is a happy bunny again.

Another 30 runs are required from 30 balls, that is very easy.. it will be even better if these two dont get out in the last minute, however that would make for quite an interesting break.

Jacques Kallis hits a great 6 .. textbook perfect, another 19 runs required to win.

haha Korbo Lorbo Jeetpore!!, an excellent partnership of 151 runs, that is just excellent.. they won by nine wickets and so you can only imagine that Manoj Tiwary, Yusuf Pathan, Eoin Morgan and the others are gutted for not getting the chance to show off, lol!!!! aww commentating is soo boring.

Mumbai indians next!!!! match to watch or feel ashamed that you aint!!!!! we willl win!!!! o yeh KKR won yay!! lol!!!
(edited 13 years ago)
hahahah mmumbai match has started!!
All I can say about today's game is that the itv presenter was ****ing hot!
Original post by ?!master?!mini?!

roflmao jker:tongue:
hahahah mmumbai match has started!!

bless you and your commentary :tongue: you must be proper happy with how the match is going :biggrin:
Original post by ?!master?!mini?!

sad man :tongue: she's so irritating, and makes it pretty apparant that she knows nothing about cricket :smile:
Is it me or is there no love between Pollard and tendulkar?

why did Pollard look pissed off in the dugouts whilst evveryone else was happy?

Am I just seeing things? :P
Sachin is a little legend. Even if you aren't supporting MI, you can appreciate his batting :biggrin:

100 off 66 :redface:
bless you and your commentary :tongue: you must be proper happy with how the match is going :biggrin:

they done great in the batting, its aight kinda buzz killed at the momment so yh its cool:smile: we should win tendukar got his century and rayu got his half, pretty good

Quick Reply

Latest