The Student Room Group

A Level OCR Chemistry exam papers

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Rup
This is for A2 Chem students! The attached papers are from Jan 2011! I hope this pleases to any A2 chem students and hope this helps! Good Luck for June exams! :smile:

Is there a Jan 2010 paper?
Reply 21

Original post by M_I
Is there a Jan 2010 paper?

No because the first new AS specification started from September 2008. The new A2 syllabus started from September 2009. So the question paper for F325 only started from June 2010.
Original post by Rup
This is for AS students! The attached papers are from Jan 2011! I hope this pleases to any AS chem students and hope this helps! Good Luck! :smile:

Do you have the Jan 2011 papers for OCR Chemistry B? If not do you know of anywhere that I can get them?

Cheers
Reply 23
Original post by john.harvey93

Original post by john.harvey93
Do you have the Jan 2011 papers for OCR Chemistry B? If not do you know of anywhere that I can get them?

Cheers

I got OCR Chemistry A papers from my Chemistry teacher. Currently, Teachers can only access Jan 2011 paper from Interchange! So my advice wud be to go and speak to ur chem teacher and ask him/her to send u from the interchange!
Reply 24
Original post by Rup
No because the first new AS specification started from September 2008. The new A2 syllabus started from September 2009. So the question paper for F325 only started from June 2010.

OK Thanks. One more question: Do you know which of the old syllabus past papers are relevant to F325?
Reply 25

Original post by M_I
OK Thanks. One more question: Do you know which of the old syllabus past papers are relevant to F325?

Unifying Concepts in Chemistry (2816/01), Trends and Patterns (2815/01) and Transition Elements (2815/06)!
Reply 26
is there an F325 paper for JAN 2010 out there?? or was it not done then?......can someone plz let me know :smile:
Reply 27
Original post by blush.ox

Original post by blush.ox
is there an F325 paper for JAN 2010 out there?? or was it not done then?......can someone plz let me know :smile:

Reply 28
Original post by Rup

oh i see, thankyou :smile:
soo i should do past papers for this unit from the old spec :facepalm:
Reply 29
to get an A* do you need an 90% or more for f326 aswell??

i know it has to A grade overall, with 90% or more for A2 to get A*.
Reply 30
Original post by monkeyDace

Original post by monkeyDace
to get an A* do you need an 90% or more for f326 aswell??

i know it has to A grade overall, with 90% or more for A2 to get A*.

yes it has to be 90%+ in three A2 units! Go to the link below; GO TO PAGE 70 and in between it will say "Candidates achieving at least 480 uniform marks in their Advanced GCE, ie grade A, and who also gain at least 270 uniform marks in their three A2 units will receive an A* grade."
http://www.ocr.org.uk/download/kd/ocr_9910_kd_gce_spec.pdf
Anyone have the OCR Biology January 2011 Papers? It definately looks like January 2011 papers were the toughest most challenging yet, there's even alot of newer never before seen questions...much more about understanding and application of knowledge hmmm
Reply 32
You wouldnt happen to have the June 2011 papers would you?........im being deadly serious
Reply 33
you're amazing, thanks! i've been looking for these everywhere!
Reply 34
good stuff

cheers
does any one know what the rough ums marks would be for 36/40 on the f326 paper???
Reply 36
Original post by maimoonahussain

Original post by maimoonahussain
does any one know what the rough ums marks would be for 36/40 on the f326 paper???

prob, 53/54!
Original post by Rup
prob, 53/54!

i hope its 54 lol :smile:
Reply 38
Original post by Rup
This is for A2 Chem students! The attached papers are from Jan 2011! I hope this pleases to any A2 chem students and hope this helps! Good Luck for June exams! :smile:

Thank you very much!! :smile:
Reply 39
thankx rup for the resources ...!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending