The Student Room Group

IPL chat society L0L

Scroll to see replies

Original post by The_Timepasser
Thats good to hear. never said they cant :smile: But I dint exactly go for a 'good night out' ...was raving from 10-6, was in another city and had to return alone...was kinda confusing to get into the right train as well while drunk...im still a freshy u see :biggrin:

Aaah, okay then :tongue:
'Raving'...LOL :biggrin:
Original post by Manesh2468
what did you go see, and trains are easy to use in london... even if your drunk i see tramps using them all the time lol!!

Had the most random of chats with this guy frm Kerala...was boasting abt Kochi's win :mad:
Who said anything about being a girl? I was specifically talkin bout u this time :tongue:
Go on deny it, but u aint gonna put me down :cool:

I was just clarifiying with you :smile:

Aaah, this time it was about me alone...okay then :smile:

Wasn't trying to put you down....:wink:
Just alerting you that you CAN'T put me down :smile:
Original post by moanycar.
Aaah, okay then :tongue:
'Raving'...LOL :biggrin:

Yeah it was jus something else...letting loose, listening to good music, no tramps around :biggrin:
Original post by moanycar.
I was just clarifiying with you :smile:

Aaah, this time it was about me alone...okay then :smile:

Wasn't trying to put you down....:wink:
Just alerting you that you CAN'T put me down :smile:

Well u got ur clarification dint u :wink:

Yeh, its not like im gonna blame women for everything :tongue:

Achaaa....challenge accepted :biggrin:
Had the most random of chats with this guy frm Kerala...was boasting abt Kochi's win :mad:

haha lol, hope u had fun:tongue:
Well u got ur clarification dint u :wink:

Yeh, its not like im gonna blame women for everything :tongue:

Achaaa....challenge accepted :biggrin:

lolol this does NOT look good, something very bad is going to happy :eek:
haha lol, hope u had fun:tongue:

Infact im gonna go again next week hopefully :smile:...its jus not the same back in UAE. Too many drinking restrictions, no trains...plus parents :s-smilie:
lolol this does NOT look good, something very bad is going to happy :eek:

Why? Dont feel sorry for her bruv, she jus ASKS for it :tongue:
Infact im gonna go again next week hopefully :smile:...its jus not the same back in UAE. Too many drinking restrictions, no trains...plus parents :s-smilie:

lolol cant imagine how it feels to be drunk, but dont get jumped on your way back haha, have fun while you can i guess:tongue:
Why? Dont feel sorry for her bruv, she jus ASKS for it :tongue:

nahhh i feel sorry for you :tongue:
lolol cant imagine how it feels to be drunk, but dont get jumped on your way back haha, have fun while you can i guess:tongue:

What! U've never been drunk :eek: And ur the one who lives here...the drinking capital of the world :tongue:

haha nah i aint a bevada, I actually never 'lose' it, although i've tried :biggrin:...jus get chatty

Yep I even tried weed...but lets not get into that cuz it was a one off :colondollar:
nahhh i feel sorry for you :tongue:

Well maybe its time u started thinking abt her feelings...apparently i've annoyed her a lot...i fear another blanking coming :smile:
What! U've never been drunk :eek: And ur the one who lives here...the drinking capital of the world :tongue:

haha nah i aint a bevada, I actually never 'lose' it, although i've tried :biggrin:...jus get chatty

Yep I even tried weed...but lets not get into that cuz it was a one off :colondollar:

haha i dont believe in drinking, smoking, taking drugs, thats all for people who cant control themselves, plus id need alot to drink to be affected lol:tongue:
Well maybe its time u started thinking abt her feelings...apparently i've annoyed her a lot...i fear another blanking coming :smile:

how do you know if you have anoyed her or not lol, i doubt you can :tongue:
haha i dont believe in drinking, smoking, taking drugs, thats all for people who cant control themselves, plus id need alot to drink to be affected lol:tongue:

beg to differ its not for ppl who cant 'control' themselves, not drinking. many like me do it jus to have a good time thas all...I can totally stop if i have to :wink: Thats why i love going for music events as opposed to normal clubbing...dont need a lot of drinks usually to enjoy
beg to differ its not for ppl who cant 'control' themselves, not drinking. many like me do it jus to have a good time thas all...I can totally stop if i have to :wink: Thats why i love going for music events as opposed to normal clubbing...dont need a lot of drinks usually to enjoy

haha, i can have a good time without taking something that can affect my judgement, its down to personal choice, but im in control of my life and chose to not drink and smoke so i dont, i guess your in control of yours so you chose to drink... lol
how do you know if you have anoyed her or not lol, i doubt you can :tongue:

hmm good point...cant know for sure. either way jus tryin to be on the safe side, u never want a pindi kudi mad at u :eek:
hmm good point...cant know for sure. either way jus tryin to be on the safe side, u never want a pindi kudi mad at u :eek:

no offence:tongue: but i think your not smart enough to anoy her:tongue:
haha, i can have a good time without taking something that can affect my judgement, its down to personal choice, but im in control of my life and chose to not drink and smoke so i dont, i guess your in control of yours so you chose to drink... lol

only too much of it affects ur judgement tho, a bit of it jus lowers inhibitions...most ppl assume drinking= laughing, gibberish spouting 'slags' :tongue:

Yep it is but I think u cant ever know what ur missing out on till u've tried it...u might have a great time but trust me a bit of alcohol only makes it better, it never goes downhill :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest