The Student Room Group
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sappho
Well, I'm the German classicist :smile: You answered my question about how to fill in the "full title of your course" bit on my SAAS application.
It was just because you said that you wander around there and that Oh Wow mentioned your first name on here the other day.

No worries, I don't bite :tongue:
(especially not via the Internet...)

Oh-WOW
x

It's all your fault! :frown:
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews
Reply 5901
Original post by Ecosse_14
It's all your fault! :frown:

I realised this. I'M SORRY! don't hate me :frown:
Original post by Oh-WOW
I realised this. I'M SORRY! don't hate me :frown:

You will pay for it when I next see you...
Reply 5903

Only if I don't find you first :colone:
Reply 5904
Original post by Sappho
Only if I don't find you first :colone:

That might be awkward when you don't live here (yet :smile:)
Reply 5905

Er. What can I do to prevent this? I don't really want you to do anything bad to me :frown:
Reply 5906
Original post by Oh-WOW
That might be awkward when you don't live here (yet :smile:)

hush! :wink:
Original post by Sappho
Haha, I just realised that I talked to you on facebook the other day :tongue: But you probably already saw that, since I posted the same question here?

Can you post the link to the St Andrews freshers Facebook page? I can't find it! :tongue:
Reply 5908
Original post by alasdair1993
Can you post the link to the St Andrews freshers Facebook page? I can't find it! :tongue:

Of course! Here it is: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_175954775768808&ap=1 :smile:
Reply 5909
Original post by Sappho
hush! :wink:

p.s. I like you because your name is Laura. Pretty awesome name to have...
Reply 5910
Original post by Oh-WOW
p.s. I like you because your name is Laura. Pretty awesome name to have...

Isn't it :tongue: It's Latin, so it must be awesome :cool:

I see you have found me too :smile:
Reply 5911
Original post by Sappho
Isn't it :tongue: It's Latin, so it must be awesome :cool:

I see you have found me too :smile:

Ha. I'm just creeping. :ninja:

Thanks! :smile:
I've asked to join the group. Hopefully they'll accept me!
Original post by Oh-WOW
Er. What can I do to prevent this? I don't really want you to do anything bad to me :frown:

Run away from me. Nah, I kid.
Reply 5914
Run away from me. Nah, I kid.

But that just means I'll not fufill my aim for the week and then bad things will happen anyway. If I ever see you in the union or whatever (I have no idea where you go out) I will buy you a drink to apoligise for exposing you.
Original post by Oh-WOW
But that just means I'll not fufill my aim for the week and then bad things will happen anyway. If I ever see you in the union or whatever (I have no idea where you go out) I will buy you a drink to apoligise for exposing you.

Haha, no worries.
What is your schedule tomorrow? I saw you last Wednesday at the traffic lights :tongue:
Reply 5916
Haha, no worries.
What is your schedule tomorrow? I saw you last Wednesday at the traffic lights :tongue:

lectures at 10 and 11. Tutorial at 12. And I was planning to go to lectures tomorrow morning. So it's unlikely I will see you. :frown:
Unless I see you walking back from your 12 o clock as I walk home.
Thursday is my last day of the week to fufill my aim! and I have class at 11 and 12 on Thursday! (though I might skip those depending on wheter I have my essay finished)
Ahhh bad things are going to happen!
Are you going to the wedding breakfast on Friday?
Original post by Oh-WOW
lectures at 10 and 11. Tutorial at 12. And I was planning to go to lectures tomorrow morning. So it's unlikely I will see you. :frown:
Unless I see you walking back from your 12 o clock as I walk home.
Thursday is my last day of the week to fufill my aim! and I have class at 11 and 12 on Thursday! (though I might skip those depending on wheter I have my essay finished)
Ahhh bad things are going to happen!
Are you going to the wedding breakfast on Friday?

Oh, gutted. I'm going somewhere else after my 12 lecture so you won't see me walking into town after it or anything :tongue:
I shall PM you about the wedding breakfast as I have some rage to type up and I feel we're taking over this thred :colondollar:
Reply 5918
Oh, gutted. I'm going somewhere else after my 12 lecture so you won't see me walking into town after it or anything :tongue:
I shall PM you about the wedding breakfast as I have some rage to type up and I feel we're taking over this thred :colondollar:

Go for it. Anything to distract me from Women in Roman literature. :smile:
Guys, resurrect the chat thread and take it in there! This thread is supposed to be for vaguely useful information not banter!

Latest

Trending

Trending