The Student Room Group

How can I get a loan for around 4-5 grand with no credit score?

I'm 18, and I intend to get a job over this summer. I want like 4-5 grand to get a nose job. How can I go about doing this?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
well, you can live with only one kidney.
A nose job? The only way you're going to get hold of that much in your situation is by means of a bank job. Leave your nozzer alone.
And people wonder why the credit crisis happened?
Reply 4
Cool, I want like 4-5 grand for loads of sweeties and I intend to get a job to pay it all back...pwomiss
Reply 5
Are you kidding? I'm 19 with a great credit score and I can't get a loan for a couple of hundred to put a deposit down on a flat.
Original post by Tesphena
Are you kidding? I'm 19 with a great credit score and I can't get a loan for a couple of hundred to put a deposit down on a flat.

Its actually easier to loan more than a couple of grand than it is under £1000.

Silly I know, but c'est la vie.
Get a credit card or two.
Drug testing :borat:
Loan shark.

He reserves the right to take one arm and/or leg as a security deposit, fully refundable on complete payment of debt.
Original post by Nick Longjohnson
Loan shark.

He reserves the right to take one arm and/or leg as a security deposit, fully refundable on complete payment of debt.

The best sharks keep your limbs on ice so there's a chance of reattachment later.
Original post by Aphotic Cosmos
The best sharks keep your limbs on ice so there's a chance of reattachment later.

You've gotta pick em carefully :yep:
You're either homosexual or a troll.
Reply 14
prostitution
drug smuggling
or trade in you current nose on the government trade in deal that gets you up to £2000 of your new nose
Original post by Conor C
I'm 18, and I intend to get a job over this summer. I want like 4-5 grand to get a nose job. How can I go about doing this?

talk about cutting your nose to spite your face..:biggrin:
Reply 16
Go meet Jamal on the street corner at 6.
Reply 17
You could join the army, and then cry a lot. They might help you out.
Reply 18
Loan shark.
my mate dirty dave can sort you out

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending