The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Trent Freshers 2011-2012

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TomR66
Hold tight all in sandby! Especially third floor!

wooo third at sandby seems like the place to be :biggrin:
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 1941
Original post by Shawna12
ah souds good :smile: just want september to hurry up now! x

I know, now that accommodation stress is out of the way I'm rather looking forward to it! Maybe see you there! :smile: x
Reply 1942
Original post by Liv.w
floor 2 room 303 :smile: you?

I can't remember what floor :/ but room 482! haha, i don't even know which building it was :s I panicked! haha. oops
Yay I've just booked Hampden Hall - Ground Floor: Room 061!

Anyone else near me?
Reply 1944
Original post by Nicholaswillis

Original post by Nicholaswillis
Is anyone staying at norton? I think im in room 122.. its all a blur now though...

yea :smile: room 303 2nd floor
Reply 1945
Original post by fifi123
I know, now that accommodation stress is out of the way I'm rather looking forward to it! Maybe see you there! :smile: x

Definitly :smile: X
Anyone at Meridian court? :smile:
Reply 1947
Original post by KKM
Me too) 3406, block G but not surre

I clicked on block D but can't remember if I clicked out of it or not, who knows! We'll just turn up like little lost sheep and hope for the best haha.
Original post by Ffion
haha! Gutted! Did you stay up all night?

erm kinda. i stayed up from 12-2. i thought i set my alarm to 3:15am. i was planning to wake up every hour to check it. apparently i didn't even set my alarm, i ended up waking up at 7am(so lucky) i could have woke up at 12pm lmao.

i guess it is my destiny to be in sandby lol!
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1949
Original post by AlexParkins
You were like 25-30 minutes late then... :/ As for only being on since then, some of us were up til 2/3 this morning and then got up at 6 to make sure we got the accommodation we wanted. I'm in the New Halls on Clifton btw, it wasn't necessarily the fact I thought it would be full, more the choice of room I wanted.

At least you got simpsons though, I hear its rather nice, even considered staying there as its on the bus route to clifton and the city centre. :smile:

Apologies for the grouchyness on this post, it's due to a lack of sleep as you can probably imagine!

****! should've got up earlier I guess, not good.

yeah I was on the brink of booking accommodation in the new halls, then I thought i'd refresh the page one more time.. then all of a sudden simpsons came up so I thought **** it, it's my only choice since seeing most of my course will be in the city :/ ah i'm glad i've got good feedback on it!

haha no worries man, I think we're all sleep deprived.

so what course have you applied for?
Hellooo, i'm in E237
add me on facebook if you're in my block haha :smile:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/fxckforever
Reply 1951
Original post by molleh
Yeah, I wanna see the floor plan. I can't remember which block I chose either, I think it was the top one, but can't remember the name haha. Hopefully they'll send us like a pack or something.

I can't either! i think i was the top one as well haha, i hope they do! and are a little more organised than they were with the ID'd n that.
Reply 1952
anyone in simpson?!! :smile:
been trying to call for 20 mins now but everytime there is no operator available or it will ring a few times then they take a diff line calling in and i go to 'sorry there is no operator available.....'
Reply 1954
Original post by Lauz
anyone in simpson?!! :smile:

wahey! finally another fellow simpsonian, haha. i'm in room 302.. I actually can't remember what floor it is because I just couldn't stop clicking proceed etc. how about you?
Original post by Stephhcharlene
been trying to call for 20 mins now but everytime there is no operator available or it will ring a few times then they take a diff line calling in and i go to 'sorry there is no operator available.....'

So sorry to hear:s-smilie:
Reply 1956
Original post by Stephhcharlene

U called the main ntu number then they might redirect you? I remember reading it opens at 9.30am tho, might be wrong tho :s-smilie:
Everytime i hear someone talk about Simpson i have that theme start in my head.
Hey guys ermm i've been up all night trying to book at Gill street but i haven't seen it on the list at all i'm really worried because it was my only choice i had? has anyone else tried booking yet or is it fully booked already 0.o???
Reply 1959
Original post by Humz7
wahey! finally another fellow simpsonian, haha. i'm in room 302.. I actually can't remember what floor it is because I just couldn't stop clicking proceed etc. how about you?

Well im floor 2 room 302, so youre not floor 2 :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending