The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

Scroll to see replies

Unfortunatley as we are still experiencing problems with our online application process - the website is closed to ALL USERS

Further update available here at 12:30 pm.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused, please rest assured that we are trying our upmost to resolve the situation as soon as possible.

:rolleyes:

Link
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough
Typical...
Resigned myself to this chair...can forsee that this is going to be a longgggg day. Good luck to everyone (and good luck to me haha)
Reply 543
OMG CLOSED!! I'm gonna go crazy! Does anybody know how quickly the Bakewell rooms go, seeing as I've definitely missed out on the William Morris ones :frown:
Reply 544
Original post by Sawwah
i'm so glad i got to be in the unconditional wave. i guess its because loughborough is so popular so many people are using the site at the same time. also no one wants the crappy accomodation :P i really hope everyone gets what they want!

Same. Its a wonder that we didnt have this much stess and hassle when we did it, but i guess its cos they updated the website sometime in laat week and havent worked out all the bugs yet lol
Original post by BecciH7
OMG CLOSED!! I'm gonna go crazy! Does anybody know how quickly the Bakewell rooms go, seeing as I've definitely missed out on the William Morris ones :frown:

Very fast, it's one of the most popular halls. Judging from some of the posts I've seen earlier in this thread, almost certainly less than an hour, probably less than half an hour.
Reply 546
Original post by babyinks
Same. Its a wonder that we didnt have this much stess and hassle when we did it, but i guess its cos they updated the website sometime in laat week and havent worked out all the bugs yet lol

what hall did you pick? sorry if ive already asked this :smile:
Reply 547
:frown: well good luck to anybody in the same situation! gonna end up living in somebody's doorway next year LOL :s-smilie:
Original post by BecciH7

When I did mine the Bakewell ones went quicker than the William Morris ones; so you can never be too sure as they are both quite popular
Just rang up and spoke to a lady. Basically, if you get to step 5, you're pretty much there. She said I have an offer and I will get an email to confirm it because you get 8 days to confirm the offer. She said the problem is the people that didn't register last week and have done it today have created the "back-log." Means I don't need to sit here all day waiting. Good luck to everyone else, hope you get what you want!
Reply 550
Original post by bethanyglowe
Just rang up and spoke to a lady. Basically, if you get to step 5, you're pretty much there. She said I have an offer and I will get an email to confirm it because you get 8 days to confirm the offer. She said the problem is the people that didn't register last week and have done it today have created the "back-log." Means I don't need to sit here all day waiting. Good luck to everyone else, hope you get what you want!

I wish I'd managed to get to step 5. I only got to step 3, so my fate is unknown...
Reply 551
Original post by Inf_Amy
I wish I'd managed to get to step 5. I only got to step 3, so my fate is unknown...

I know what you mean, I got to step 3 as well... really left hanging there!! :s-smilie:
Jealous of the people who got to step 5 LOL
What was Step 3 again?
Reply 553
Original post by BecciH7
I know what you mean, I got to step 3 as well... really left hanging there!! :s-smilie:
Jealous of the people who got to step 5 LOL

ugh what a headache - not the quick and easy process I was expecting it to be.
Reply 554
Original post by bethanyglowe
What was Step 3 again?

Step 2 was where you picked your choice and step 3 was where it listed the details of what you'd chosen and you had to click continue and tick the terms and conditions box. I clicked continue and nothing happened after that.
Reply 555
Original post by Inf_Amy
ugh what a headache - not the quick and easy process I was expecting it to be.

I know I totally agree, I woke up like 8:55 expecting to log on and have a room by 9:15!! How wrong was I?! :frown:
I think Bakewell rooms have already gone.. me and a friend were going to go for it if Elvyn had already gone, but Bakewell went first according to the woman at the accommodation centre.

Oh also, at that point I think there was still rooms left in William Morris so don't give up hope yet!
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Potally_Tissed
Very fast, it's one of the most popular halls. Judging from some of the posts I've seen earlier in this thread, almost certainly less than an hour, probably less than half an hour.

The BillMo ones went yesterday within a couple of mins.
Reply 558
NOOOOO :frown: I'm looking at the accommodation on the website now to see which others I like! :confused: this is so stressful I think my blood pressure has quadripled. I really hope other people are luckier than me and get their first choice! LOL
Original post by Oh my Ms. Coffey
The BillMo ones went yesterday within a couple of mins.

Oh wow, even faster than I thought it would be then. You got lucky. :tongue:

Latest

Trending

Trending