Scroll to see replies

Original post by maths134
A facebook group !? where =D

http://www.facebook.com/groups/oxford2012entry

In case anyone else is asking. :rolleyes:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 2861
Original post by nightmare91
Haha you don't have to mention that in your PS I suppose. But you can upload it on UCAS as an extra qualification. I'm thinking about doing that, too. :smile:

Perfect! Thanks for letting me know. It's definitely going in there, I need all the help I can get.
Original post by punctuation

http://www.facebook.com/groups/oxford2012entry

In case anyone else is asking. :rolleyes:

That font size is much better :biggrin:
Reply 2863
Original post by such_a_lady
:wink: I just have excellent taste in general! The offers for yours must be mental :s-smilie:

jajaja I'm sure you do. Tell me about it :frown:
:hi: all you new-people-with-names
I have requested to join =]
Reply 2866
I posted it earlier but you must have missed it! :biggrin: http://www.facebook.com/groups/oxford2012entry

Hi Eduardo (Ed?). I'm Julie :tongue:

Could always get your referee to mention them too.

Sorry for being a **** and nagging you instead of just reading :tongue: but thanks for the link.

Ed works. Nice to meet you Julie :smile:

My referee shall be instructed accordingly.

What's your name? Sorry if I've already asked and forgot.:colondollar:
Reply 2868

as have I.
Reply 2869
someone let me in...
Original post by kset
someone let me in...

In where? :confused: The Facebook group? Greg (fluteflute) is the administrator, so he has to approve all requests first. :colondollar:
Oh no! I just realised how that sounded! ah I should have put a smiley or something :facepalm: I'm sorry schatz, that wasn't what I meant! I meant, it wasn't sensible, but I did it anyway because I wanted to! Oh for goodness' sake Sven, didn't we speak for hours? Didn't we meet up? Didn't we, well, enjoy spending time together? Sorry for sounding like a cow :frown:

Ja, it's ok. It just sounded harsh, it's difficult without face expressions sometimes
Reply 2872
Ahhh can anyone motivate me? There's been so much noise outside my window today: people mowing the lawn, aeroplanes, crying babies, dogs, two sodding ice cream vans...been listening to Silbermond on repeat but I'm so demotivated. I just about got in the mood to do my Language Investigation essay for English and then realised I'd left my folder with all my notes at school. :frown:

Bit late, but stick the prospectus on your desk. Does wonders for me motivation every time I've had enough of work. :smile:
What's your name? Sorry if I've already asked and forgot.:colondollar:

Harry
Original post by tom-m
Bit late, but stick the prospectus on your desk. Does wonders for me motivation every time I've had enough of work. :smile:

I wish I could do this but I don't have a hardcopy of the prospectus. :sigh:

Harry

Hi!
Original post by tom-m

No, seriously, you could offer me money for doing the work and I still wouldn't.
I wish I could do this but I don't have a hardcopy of the prospectus. :sigh:

Order one! :biggrin:

My floor is currently covered with prospectuses... They're very very neglected :rolleyes:
Original post by manic_fuzz
Order one! :biggrin:

My floor is currently covered with prospectuses... They're very very neglected :rolleyes:

Can't, I live outside the UK and they don't ship outside the UK. :frown:

Do you know if they have any in the admissions centre? They must, right? I'll just pick one up when I go there.

Do you know if they have any in the admissions centre? They must, right? I'll just pick one up when I go there.

They do have them everywhere in Oxford :biggrin: I thought they do ship overseas but you have to pay for it? Or am I mistaken

:frown: ooooh, well they should, i'm sure they can afford to ship abroad O.o
i'd assume that they should :smile: if not... go on a rampage until you find one :lol:

Latest

Trending

Trending