The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Scroll to see replies

Original post by msoynri
they didnt give me the leeds schoolarship :frown:

Did you apply for/do you think you are eligible for any of the others?
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 1041
i have been rejected for two at the moment, well i am on the reserve list for i think it is alumini scholarship(the one with grades), and there was one more that i might be eligible.
If not i will have the leeds bursary :smile: at least something
Reply 1042
Original post by msoynri
i have been rejected for two at the moment, well i am on the reserve list for i think it is alumini scholarship(the one with grades), and there was one more that i might be eligible.
If not i will have the leeds bursary :smile: at least something

can u give me the link for the bursarys available? can i still apply to them now, because i got rejected in the excellence scholarship:frown:
Reply 1043
Original post by dni2011
can u give me the link for the bursarys available? can i still apply to them now, because i got rejected in the excellence scholarship:frown:

Here's the link for the bursary. It's only available to UK undergraduates and PGCE students. You don't apply for it, if you allow Student Finance to share your financial information with the uni then you are assessed for it automatically.
Original post by dni2011

Yeh, you don't need to do anything. If you are rejected from all the scholarships you applied for, you will receive the bursary automatically. That is, as long as when you applied for student finance you ticked the box to share your info with the uni - which you should have done! :smile:
I didn't get the Leeds scholarship and I'm on Access to Leeds aswell :frown: GUTTED
6 weeks! :biggrin:
Reply 1047
Original post by 99 Red Balloons

:woo:
Original post by Omiclops
I didn't get the Leeds scholarship and I'm on Access to Leeds aswell :frown: GUTTED

I'll know on results day if i am or not
Reply 1048
for bursary you dont need to do anything if you are applying for student finacne ( now im wondering if i did tick or didnt tick the box) o-O 11 days till my results
Does anyone know if the Leeds confirmation site updates any earlier than track?
(I'm really sorry if anyone's already asked this!)
Reply 1050
i wish it would :biggrin: but i doubt that it is updated before 18th
Original post by 99 Red Balloons

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Original post by georgia246
Does anyone know if the Leeds confirmation site updates any earlier than track?
(I'm really sorry if anyone's already asked this!)

If its the same as last year I don't think so- my letter from Leeds said 8am, where as most people had logged into track by then.
Original post by jelly1000
If its the same as last year I don't think so- my letter from Leeds said 8am, where as most people had logged into track by then.

ahh well worth a try! thanks :smile:
Original post by Omiclops

HIi! I applied for the Myrtle Boultwood Scholarship but haven't heard anything from anyone so should I presume that I haven't got it? Did the scholarship team contact you about it? :smile:
Reply 1055
Original post by becca2508
HIi! I applied for the Myrtle Boultwood Scholarship but haven't heard anything from anyone so should I presume that I haven't got it? Did the scholarship team contact you about it? :smile:

when is the deadline for applying? i think i takes them about 4 weeks for each scholarship in turn after the deadline , they will write to you if you did get it or not
Original post by msoynri
when is the deadline for applying? i think i takes them about 4 weeks for each scholarship in turn after the deadline , they will write to you if you did get it or not

Hi, the deadline was July 1st! I was wondering if they were waiting until after the exam results but to be honest I wasn't too hopeful that I'd get the scholarship. Thanks for the help, hopefully hear from them soon either way!
Reply 1057
one of mine was 1st july, and at least they sent me a letter saying NO, good luck anyway :smile:
PHEW.

Passed my A2L.
Now I just need the grades :frown:
Original post by *Funky-buddha*
PHEW.

Passed my A2L.
Now I just need the grades :frown:

How do you check? I went on VLE and it doesn't really say anything...

Latest