September 12th, Monday night Vs Dolphins :wink:

should be a nice gentle start then!
As all divisional games usually are a doddle :P
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by SaltyPiratePony
should be a nice gentle start then!

Original post by The Egg Militia
As all divisional games usually are a doddle :P

If the Pats don't sweep the Fins with a combined 25 point lead, I will eat my under wear.
You're on dude. Video as proof :wink:

If Pats sweep the fins with combined 25 point lead, I'll sport a Pats sig + avatar for a month.
You're on dude. Video as proof :wink:

If Pats sweep the fins with combined 25 point lead, I'll sport a Pats sig + avatar for a month.

Deal.
Giants are cash
Reply 2468
Original post by Rekyht
I disagree. :wink:

You're showing how little you understand the NFL again. :tongue:
Reply 2469
Original post by Mufasaa
You're showing how little you understand the NFL again. :tongue:

Get back to me when your defence is good and Matt Ryans stops choking in the playoffs :wink: :biggrin:
Reply 2470
Neither of those losses were Matty Ice's fault :frown:

When our defence is good? Is being the defense that allowed the 5th least points good enough? A couple of places above Nawlins? A repeat of last year then :biggrin:
I love how division rivalry has taken over this thread ='D

Why did everyone pick the teams they root for?

Even before I followed NFL properly, I decided the Miami Dolphins would be my team. I think I was about 7, I had a really early Madden game on the Megadrive. I liked Florida, and would do anything to go there. Plus people like The Rock (when I used to watch that crap) was from Miami. It was my dream to live there. Also, I've always liked Dolphins :P. I started following the sport in 2003 when I took a day off school. Laying ill on the sofa, I was looking for something to watch. I came across NFL and decided to give it a go as a school friend was always raving on about it (he's a Rams fan). It was the Dolphins Vs Cowboys and we destroyed them >=] (Replay of the thanksgiving game that year). I was hooked from there. Now I pretty much bleed aqua and orange. My room is full or Dolphins plaques, posters, pictures, clocks, tickets, pennants and my wardrobe is full of jerseys. Even my walls have been painted aqua.

When the Dolphins lose, I'm in a bad mood all week. When we win, I'm the happiest guy in the world.

Cool story bro.

Even before I followed NFL properly, I decided the Miami Dolphins would be my team. I think I was about 7, I had a really early Madden game on the Megadrive. I liked Florida, and would do anything to go there. Plus people like The Rock (when I used to watch that crap) was from Miami. It was my dream to live there. Also, I've always liked Dolphins :P. I started following the sport in 2003 when I took a day off school. Laying ill on the sofa, I was looking for something to watch. I came across NFL and decided to give it a go as a school friend was always raving on about it (he's a Rams fan). It was the Dolphins Vs Cowboys and we destroyed them >=] (Replay of the thanksgiving game that year). I was hooked from there. Now I pretty much bleed aqua and orange. My room is full or Dolphins plaques, posters, pictures, clocks, tickets, pennants and my wardrobe is full of jerseys. Even my walls have been painted aqua.

When the Dolphins lose, I'm in a bad mood all week. When we win, I'm the happiest guy in the world.

Cool story bro.

I support the Packers because they won the Superbowl! :ahee: Nah, I'm kidding. The first game I ever watched was the first game Aaron Rodgers started after Favre retired so I knew if I ever got into properly, I'd support the Packers.
I support the Giants because Amani Toomer was on a hockey show years back. But then I never really cared about pro sports so I'm not exactly a huge fan.
I support the Ravens because the first game I ever watched was Ravens vs Bengals and loved their defense. Even though they lost that game. :P
Reply 2475
5 days people 5 days ffs. Saints at Packers what a start.
Reply 2476
Original post by 419
5 days people 5 days ffs. Saints at Packers what a start.

Should be a corker.

I'm a Colts fan, I just fell in love with Payton Manning in a bromance kind of way, he just had awesome skills. I fell asleep just before the end of the Superbowl last year, how embarrassing.

New Orleans are ace. They will go 12-4 this season and contend for the Superbowl. Stronger than the Falcons this year IMO. The falcons could end up in a battle with Tampa...
Reply 2478
Any one know whem the tickets for the Wembley game are coming out?

Cool story bro.

Nothing wrong with a bit of banter :colone:

I chose the Patriots on Madden 08. Me and my best friend used to play his old copy of ESPN 2K5 (with no idea how to play) and we just played as whoever. Eventually I got interested, and bought Madden 08 for ps2. Flicking through the teams, I saw the word "England" and got excited. They had red in their uniform, England in their name, and a cool QB (my favourite position lol). So I just rolled with it.

Latest