The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I love/hate being a Lions fan.

That said I did win my fantasy game.
Holy **** Ravens D. 32 Fantasy Points this week.
I'm about to go 0-4 :s-smilie: And I was reasonably confident about my team LOL.

Oh well, can't win em all :smile:
Ravens D was incredible last night. I love this team.
Currently down by 18 with Freeman to go, would be winning were it not for my opponent having Aaron "45.92" Rodgers!
Painter did OK (~1 point worse than Manning who also had a good game) and will hopefully start since he is better in the Colts system than Collins. The rest of my team didn't show up so the great experiment didn't work. Shame.
Bucs beat the Colts. :coma:
Original post by RabbitCFH
Over 400 total yards, 6 TDs... STANDARD. :ahee:

Child please! Still not enough :P
Original post by Hedgeman49
Child please! Still not enough :P

So annoyed. But if my players score like 0.10 points (SUP LT?), I shouldn't expect to win. FFS.
Original post by RabbitCFH
So annoyed. But if my players score like 0.10 points (SUP LT?), I shouldn't expect to win. FFS.

I got pretty lucky, I fully expected to lose as Freeman has been poor thusfar. Good time to start being good!
FFS the one time everyone in my team goes off and I play a side who score a grand total of 50 points....
Is there an obvious reason that Tebow isn't starting?
Cos he throws like a girl?
Original post by amiparanoid

Inexperience.
Original post by amiparanoid

He's terrible would be the main reason.

John Fox may be a moron, but if he felt that Tebow would help them win games then I'm sure he would be starting him - or at least using him a lot more than he currently does.
I'm glad Fox is refusing to start Tebow. There's no doubt that if he did, it would sell more tickets but that would be selling out on an extreme level. The important thing is to win and Fox knows how to give the team the best chance to do so.
Reply 2816
I don't think Fox is that bad, but I'm a panthers fans so . . ..
I actually want to see Tebow play. I know people think his style won't work in the pros but I want to see him at least get a chance. Plus I miss seeing him light it up as a gator. The gators just aren't that interesting anymore without him.
Original post by Greeny442
He's terrible would be the main reason.

John Fox may be a moron, but if he felt that Tebow would help them win games then I'm sure he would be starting him - or at least using him a lot more than he currently does.

FWIW, I think he should be given a chance. It's not as if the Broncos are going to win anything soon any other way. Plus, he's exciting, which Orton certainly isn't.
Reply 2818
I imagine Orton will start until the Broncos are out of playoff contention. Then Tebow will start to finish out the season just to please the fans a bit.

Also, way to go Ravens defense! :biggrin:
Original post by WharfedaleTiger
I love/hate being a Lions fan.

Its hard work being a Lions fan at the moment.

Normally its easy, we know we are crap, lets see just how crap.

This season, well the guessing is starting to make my head hurt.:wink:

Latest