The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2280
Original post by fluteflute
That's a good thing :wink:

But but...I like humanities too! And eeeeek, there'll be mathematicians on those days.
Original post by such_a_lady
I directed a main-school production of "Much Ado About Nothing" as part of the Shakespeare Schools Festival :yes: So no 5000 word essay here. Just six months' hard slog including getting into school at 7.40 and not getting home until 18.00 most nights last term, regularly collapsing in a fit of panic or tears, and one full-blown nervous breakdown of the medical definition :awesome:

Oh wow! that is major stress! My friend is doing hers on Spanish refugees in a French Concentration camp during WW1/2 or something. Oh those Germans :fuhrer:
Original post by Niki_girl
Imitation Behaviour in animals (dissertation) I don't even know why to be honest....
Ooh what sort of imitation? Sounds interesting!

I directed a main-school production of "Much Ado About Nothing" as part of the Shakespeare Schools Festival :yes: So no 5000 word essay here. Just six months' hard slog including getting into school at 7.40 and not getting home until 18.00 most nights last term, regularly collapsing in a fit of panic or tears, and one full-blown nervous breakdown of the medical definition :awesome:
Wooh that sounds fun. But also a little insane. And I'm glad it wasn't me doing all that work...

Original post by Brand New Eyes
Erm went from:

Marx's influence on 20th Century thought
North Korean Economic Relations since the fall of the Soviet Union
To the rise of China vs all the other economic powers
to the general rise of BRICs

to me quitting :biggrin:

I seem to remember yours was on erm... search algorithms owtte?

p.s. :frown: I didn't get question time ><
Yeah substring searching :biggrin: Or at least it will be on that when I start doing something for it.

You didn't get it? :confused:
Original post by ReBee
But but...I like humanities too! And eeeeek, there'll be mathematicians on those days.

Anarchy? *refering to flag*

Really now. :no: :no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no:
Reply 2284
Good luck to everyone doing admissions tests tomorrow! :biggrin: I've got my ELAT and am absolutely bricking itt, but I'll be so happy that it's over and done with afterwards. <3
Original post by fluteflute

Yeah substring searching :biggrin: Or at least it will be on that when I start doing something for it.

You didn't get it? :confused:

that's the one! :lol: you should really start it! I've heard it's quite a bitch to research and write.

As in I applied and they haven't called hence I didn't get the London one :cry2: and it was at Westminster :angry:

p.s. where did you get your avatar from?
Reply 2286
Anarchy? *refering to flag*

Really now. :no: :no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no:

No, I just don't identify with the concept of nationalism so I couldn't bear any national flags. I do support a very reduced and limited form of the state though. :smile:
Original post by ReBee
No, I just don't identify with the concept of nationalism so I couldn't bear any national flags. I do support a very reduced and limited form of the state though. :smile:

My "national flag" on TSR > everything else
Oh wow! that is major stress! My friend is doing hers on Spanish refugees in a French Concentration camp during WW1/2 or something. Oh those Germans :fuhrer:

how DARE you

*dies*

:rolleyes:
Reply 2289

TOWIE cards! You jel?
how DARE you

*dies*

:rolleyes:

:wink:
Reply 2291
I was in full-school assembly today and my head of sixth form came up to me. First, she asked me if I'd forgotten about my TSA for the third time. As if I'm going to forget! Then she suddenly dropped it on me that there's an Oxford interview workshop in Ilford tomorrow. Jeez...
Original post by Doojam
I was in full-school assembly today and my head of sixth form came up to me. First, she asked me if I'd forgotten about my TSA for the third time. As if I'm going to forget! Then she suddenly dropped it on me that there's an Oxford interview workshop in Ilford tomorrow. Jeez...

Nawwz. Haha oh my gosh its in like 15 hours or summit :eek: AND YES. WELL JEL. Haha ofc its from tumblr you taddict.
:frown: where is everyone?
:frown: where is everyone?

revising, silly :lol:
I am so worried about tomorrow :s-smilie:

Trying to revise everything but as usually nothing is going in :rolleyes:
Reply 2296

Wrong! Researching for History coursework! Currently sourcing through Paul R. Gregory and Robert C. Stuart's "Comparative Economic Systems"!
Reply 2297
Nawwz. Haha oh my gosh its in like 15 hours or summit :eek: AND YES. WELL JEL. Haha ofc its from tumblr you taddict.

I took the picture, haha :tongue:

And I know :confused. How are you feeling about it?
http://blog.oxbridgeapplications.com/

Some good last minute tips for admissions tests tomorrow. I have the BMAT and I want to die.

Buhhh I have no-one to talk to now. waaah :cry:

Lol I just did a fake TSA paper and got like 73% :frown: So mynah. tired like. stupid dice!

Latest

Trending

Trending