The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

We won 20-6, our 20 comprised of 2 TDs, 1 XP, 1 FG and 2 safeties! We should have won by a lot more, our redzone offense didn't work very well today. Still rusty but just happy to get the W in what could have been a dangerous game!
Original post by paddy__power
Reading ran over Solent :biggrin:

Did you play?
Original post by Hedgeman49
Did you play?

Nope. I had to stop because I didn't have any money.
Southampton Stags won too, my mate did a 50-yard kick return for a TD, and his pace is shocking. :rofl2:
Original post by marcusmerehay
Southampton Stags won too, my mate did a 50-yard kick return for a TD, and his pace is shocking. :rofl2:

Reading are playing them at the weekend :holmes:

The Stags' D have a habit of blocking into peoples' backs - tell your guys to take that as they will. :holmes:

(I don't actually play for the Stags, I'd intended to join this year but breaking my ankle over Easter put paid to it)
Reply 2966

Are you guys talking about BUAFL?
Original post by 419
Are you guys talking about BUAFL?

Yes.
I benched V-Jax five minutes before the game started... FML.

I now need an 18 point game from Forte to win this game and stretch to 7-2

We had a 90 yard safety kick return for a TD - our guy is totally rapid though haha
We returned a punt for 6, good thing we did otherwise we would have drawn with LJM.

Not our best day.
OK, new topic for discussion....

Besides your own team, who do you think has the nicest kit?

For me it's either the Giants or the Bengals (the stripes on the shoulders are :sogood:
Reply 2972
You just gayed up the thread. Cheers
Original post by Stevo_Mc

Hardly. You don't have to be gay to notice whether a kits nice or not.
Original post by Stevo_Mc

Original post by Scott129
Hardly. You don't have to be gay to notice whether a kits nice or not.

this.

For me it's either the Giants or the Bengals (the stripes on the shoulders are :sogood:

I think the Saints throwback is sick.
Reply 2975
I started Michael Bush in one league. :biggrin:

San Fran.
Original post by The Patriot
this.

I think the Saints throwback is sick.

I actually liked a lot of the throwbacks . packers had a cool one if i remember right, and the browns.
Original post by Tokyoround
I actually liked a lot of the throwbacks . packers had a cool one if i remember right, and the browns.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_kDQ_gSyMf7U/S5rwxskJK3I/AAAAAAAAC0Q/t4VuvS6BL1E/s400/2010PackersThrowbackAlternate.jpg

That one? By far my fav kit.

Old Eagles away kit i saw when i was watching something by NFL films was rather nice.
Original post by Tokyoround

the pats red home throwback is the best. but i cant go with my team so its the old saints or eagles unis for me...

Latest