The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CorinnaH
When do Oxford get our TSA scores?

They have probably already seen the ones conducted the 2nd of November. This is judging from comments by the Oxford CS tutor and a student on another thread.
Original post by Emgrace
DUDE I just got an offer from Bristol too for Biology!
AAB :biggrin: The lower offer, kinda confusing seeing as I didn't have the 'preferred' 3 sciences!
Not that Im complaining :P

Original post by fluteflute
Wooh :biggrin: Supposedly they were giving out A*AA/AAA for CS, but I reckon they only say that in order to make themselves look more prestigious... (either that or we're just really strong candidates)

:frown: Bristol, y u no reply to me?

Seriously though, well done guys! :biggrin:
Interview invite :danceboy:

Any other offered PPEists to chat with? :biggrin:

Has anyone gotten an Interview for PPE? Or at MErton College?

Yes.
Original post by Ocassus

You return to this thread for only this? :no:
Original post by Ocassus

Fantastic news, when did you hear from Warwick PPE?
Original post by Deep456

Original post by Deep456
Fantastic news, when did you hear from Warwick PPE?

Weirdly, 11/11/11 :s
Original post by punctuation

Original post by punctuation
You return to this thread for only this? :no:

I've been busy! :frown:
Original post by Ocassus
Weirdly, 11/11/11 :s

I'm going to PM you!
I have applied to do PPE in St. Johns Oxford and was wondering has anybody else who has applied for PPE got offers for interviews yet any where on Oxford? If not do people know when you do get offers?
Am I right it goes like this:

Username: darkfang77
Subject: Biochemistry
GCSE: A*AAAAAAAACCCC
AS: AAAAC
College: Oriel

Also predicted: A*A*AA
Original post by darkfang77

Original post by darkfang77
Am I right it goes like this:

Username: darkfang77
Subject: Biochemistry
GCSE: A*AAAAAAAACCCC
AS: AAAAC
College: Oriel

Also predicted: A*A*AA
I added you to http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki/Oxford_Applicants_Stalking_Page_2012_Entry
Original post by fluteflute
Got my first ever Trac has updated email :biggrin:

AAA from Bristol (including Maths and F. Maths). But as I already have the Maths and F. Maths grades, all I need to do is to get an A in Computing or Physics :biggrin:

Ohhh Greg, well done!!!!

Original post by dnumberwang
Well done :h:

Come on Bristol, me want 4 out of 5 offers before Oxford interviews :colone: Sorry if you're still waiting to get offers :console: :hump:

:frown: and you know what, one girl in my school sent off her form on Tuesday and she got an offer yesterday. What is this I don't even..

Plus two girls whom I am determined to beat at everything (heh I'm such a Hermione) just got Cambridge interviews and one has now got three offers wtf

:cry:

Also well done Irina!!!!! and the Music applicant at St Hilda's!
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 6833
Original post by such_a_lady

:frown: and you know what, one girl in my school sent off her form on Tuesday and she got an offer yesterday. What is this I don't even..

Plus two girls whom I am determined to beat at everything (heh I'm such a Hermione) just got Cambridge interviews and one has now got three offers wtf

:cry:

Ah I know what you mean!
Someone I knew got 3 offers in 1 day after only a few days of sending off her application <_<

Im very competitive so dreading the news that some of my friends have got Oxford interviews. I hope I'm the first, so I dont get jealous :P
Original post by Emgrace
Ah I know what you mean!
Someone I knew got 3 offers in 1 day after only a few days of sending off her application &lt;_&lt;

Im very competitive so dreading the news that some of my friends have got Oxford interviews. I hope I'm the first, so I dont get jealous :P

Thank God I'm not the only one who's a bitch in that way :wink:
Reply 6835
Original post by Emgrace
Ah I know what you mean!
Someone I knew got 3 offers in 1 day after only a few days of sending off her application <_<

Oh god me too...
Reply 6836
One of my friends sent her application off the day before half term and now has all five offers :eek:
Original post by Doojam
One of my friends sent her application off the day before half term and now has all five offers :eek:

:frown:
Applying for E&M. Jesus College.

Watching the thread now :biggrin:
Original post by Doojam

what even is this

Latest

Trending

Trending